**2020 CF Election Mafia**

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
bf9.gif

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I don't know what more I could've done. Would've ran into the same issues had I let Arob go yesterday or the day before.

GBlade

Mar 9, 2014
A little retrospective, I audited Ctown, SCNCY, and bsalty; identifying 5 inno and 1 mafia (SCNCY). If mafia hadn't murdered me, I was thinking of info dumping or dropping more hints the next night. I was surprised no one picked up on my michael hint. It was so overt that I thought that was the reason the mafia ran me over. I don't know how a Nixon back tattoo GIF after michael posts a Nixon GIF wasn't obvious. :jimlad: It was interesting knowing JM4CY was inno the whole game. I was sure bsalty was mafia.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
What JM did is ******* hard, props to him for making the correct pick. I almost have a meltdown every time I'm trying to decide who is innocent when it gets down to the last handful of players.

Luckily for me, I'm usually dead long before we get to that point.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I wonder what would have happened if I didn't try and make a theory, thus resulting in everyone jumping on me. At that point, we were sitting pretty well and no one was really suspecting us, or had any hard proof.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
What JM did is ******* hard, props to him for making the correct pick. I almost have a meltdown every time I'm trying to decide who is innocent when it gets down to the last handful of players.

tenor.gif

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I had suspected Cows earlier and was pretty sure the last 2 were him and Arob. Once he pushed back and tried to get JM to vote for me I was much more certain that those 2 were mafia.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

I nearly ****** that up. I spent about 3-4 hours this morning trying to figure it out to make sure I had it right. Thought myself into knots. Then it was this post that actually cemented it. There’s no reason to over complicate it.

Because my choices are you and him. And his posting last night trying to push me made me even more confident that him and Arob are mafia.

it was clear enough to him because he still didn’t know who was who. Cows was pushing and pushing for logic. Clonies was basically like “well you’re too bad to be mafia so it must be the other guy”

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I nearly ****** that up. I spent about 3-4 hours this morning trying to figure it out to make sure I had it right. Thought myself into knots. Then it was this post that actually cemented it. There’s no reason to over complicate it.

it was clear enough to him because he still didn’t know who was who. Cows was pushing and pushing for logic. Clonies was basically like “well you’re too bad to be mafia so it must be the other guy”
We had two polar opposite players remaining, a quiet person with few good votes and a more active person with a number of critical votes (with me unilaterally executing people, usually), and both lost. Again, I don't know what more we could've possibly done. I was never able to shake an unfounded accusation from day one for reasons I still cannot explain.

Reactions: JM4CY

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I probably would have effed that up if mafia kept me around. I was about 95% sure cows was inno when I went out.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
We had two polar opposite players remaining, a quiet person with few good votes and a more active person with a number of critical votes (with me unilaterally executing people, usually), and both lost. Again, I don't know what more we could've possibly done. I was never able to shake an unfounded accusation from day one for reasons I still cannot explain.
Was my theory not your exact thinking? After I call someone out for playing a second vote you didn't want to get a second vote on someone. Honestly, more than anything, hosting helps develop mafia strategy in a big way. That being said who's up?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron