2019 Commits Stats & Senior Performance

ComCY

Oct 31, 2016
I like his skills but he sure looks skinny in the tv news segment. I am sure the nutrition and S&C at ISU will do him wonders.

I'm also sure being a year out from a broken leg doesn't help with weight/muscle gain.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I like his skills but he sure looks skinny in the tv news segment. I am sure the nutrition and S&C at ISU will do him wonders.

Why? WHY?!?!?!? Every god damn mother****ing time. If 1993 Karl Malone came in as a freshman some mfer would say “looks a little skinny...he needs to bulk up quite a bit or he’s going to get killed”

Last edited by a moderator:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Why? WHY?!?!?!? Every god damn motherfucking time. If 1993 Karl Malone came in as a freshman some mfer would say “looks a little skinny...he needs to bulk up quite a bit or he’s going to get killed”

Disagree because I was always the skinny kid even though I played Offensive and Defensive tackles in football.

Leech's MOM is another one of those awesome people who see their kids through a rough patch. Iowa State and his Mom stuck with Marcedus and it shall be good.

Reactions: Aclone and LLCoolCY

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Why? WHY?!?!?!? Every god damn motherfucking time. If 1993 Karl Malone came in as a freshman some mfer would say “looks a little skinny...he needs to bulk up quite a bit or he’s going to get killed”

Ha, The comments that a commit needs no gain weight or he looks skinny is made in every announcement thread (Basketball and Football). Posters just forget the video is of a 16-17 year old and not what they'll look like once on campus.

Leech is on slight side but he'll be playing SG/SF and won't need a lot of weight to be effective, Especially because one of his best skills is his shot and length. Not really concerned he'll gain good weight and fill out once he gets into the ISU strength and conditioning program. Conditt and Haliburtion had some slim comments last spring and both have gained a considerable amount of weight from their High School to today and both are effective in college.

• Agree
Reactions: StClone

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Disagree because I was always the skinny kid even though I played Offensive and Defensive tackles in football.

Leech's MOM is another one of those awesome people who see their kids through a rough patch. Iowa State and his Mom stuck with Marcedus and it shall be good.

This is my point exactly. Thank you. THIS IS NOT FOOTBALL.

• Funny
Reactions: StClone

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Ha, The comments that a commit needs no gain weight or he looks skinny is made in every announcement thread (Basketball and Football). Posters just forget the video is of a 16-17 year old and not what they'll look like once on campus.

Leech is on slight side but he'll be playing SG/SF and won't need a lot of weight to be effective, Especially because one of his best skills is his shot and length. Not really concerned he'll gain good weight and fill out once he gets into the ISU strength and conditioning program. Conditt and Haliburtion had some slim comments last spring and both have gained a considerable amount of weight from their High School to today and both are effective in college.

I mean...when people see Halliburton on TV or in Hilton is anyone saying “holy **** he’s so skinny how does he compete at this level???”

Reactions: isutrevman

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I mean...when people see Halliburton on TV or in Hilton is anyone saying “holy **** he’s so skinny how does he compete at this level???”

Not that I have seen with Haliburton and Conditt have played for ISU, but if you look at there recruitment and commitment threads there are a lot of comments on their slender frames. Even this summer there were a lot of post assuming Tyrese and George would have to red shirt to gain weight and contribute.

• Agree
Reactions: dshindy and Acylum

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Not that I have seen with Haliburton and Conditt have played for ISU, but if you look at there recruitment and commitment threads there are a lot of comments on their slender frames. Even this summer there were a lot of post assuming Tyrese and George would have to red shirt to gain weight and contribute.

And every year...it never happens.

Help Support Us

Become a patron