2019-20 FB Coaching Carousel & Rumors

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Amazing it took over 20 pages to mention hookers and blow. You disappoint me CF.
Sorry I had just mentioned blow in that stupid “how much would you pay for ISU to beat Iowa in basketball thread” and I don’t want to double up.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Buddy, I work in sports licensing and am on the field of a stadium every week. Trust me here I know more about these people than you do. Kiffin is definitely a slime ball, but my point is ALL COLLEGE COACHES have a level of slime to them, I just appreciate Kiffin because he doesn't hide it like 95% of the coaches do, to appeal to the ignorent or easily manipulated people (like you.) Sorry if that comes off as an insult.