kg-cyclone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• KG, I see you are back on. Sure was an interesting night last night. Everyone believes that Mac is going to sign the deal to go to CU today sometime. I hope you will return the social group and at least fill us in on what you know and when you knew it. The sentiment is that you may not come back. If you don't I think people would understand. There are some of us who still believe in Mac and think he will probably do well at CU; better than he did at ISU. Thanks for all the "insider" info.

Rick
    My daughter is also moving back from England and she may be stuck for up to ten more days. The volcano may spew for another few months. A boat may be faster for her.
    Way to stand behind the team and coach. Keep it up.
    What a game tonight. Ready for a tournament run?
    Why have you stopped posting? This tells me you know something is going on. I hope the removal of staff does not affect you in any way.
    You are right, I am very passionate about Iowa State basketball. I think that we can be a program that competes every year for the Big 12, and I don't accept that "it takes time to do it the right way" I just want us to look coached, and not confused and afraid to make a mistake, that would be a step in the right direction. Will I see that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…