Lua brewing introduces THC/CBD beverage

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Or you can visit Eagleville and pay $1.60 for 10mg and avoid the foggy head. Just get enough to make the fifteen bucks in gas worthwhile. Don't forget to flip the bird toward the golden dome on the way by.

I wasn't aware of the Eagleville dispensary. When did that place open? - Love the one in Cameron.

mschmitty17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 16, 2017
Des Moines
Kites has more of the crisp/fresh seltzer taste, Barntown’s version has a lot more flavor- almost like a juice or pop. That can be a good or bad thing pending what you’re looking for, I prefer Kites after having both.
I'm a huge Barntown fan but I also prefer Kites. Barntowns are also about $11 a piece if you pay with card and CK 10 mg are $7ish a can.

Javinegli

Aug 22, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Kites has more of the crisp/fresh seltzer taste, Barntown’s version has a lot more flavor- almost like a juice or pop. That can be a good or bad thing pending what you’re looking for, I prefer Kites after having both.
Taste is much sweeter on the Barntown, kites have a much better affect in my opinion.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Amendment H-8182 was added today by Konfrst. I can't make heads or tails out of it.
I haven't seen any recent social media updates from CK. I take that as a good sign, I guess.

Some of the articles kinda hinted at the likely result when the old Republican dork acknowledged that the younger Republicans are favoring legalization. Between the younger Rs and the Dems left there's probably enough to stop this from going backwards.

• Optimistic
Reactions: tim_redd and Turn2

Turn2

May 12, 2011
Clusterfunkeny
I haven't seen any recent social media updates from CK. I take that as a good sign, I guess.

Some of the articles kinda hinted at the likely result when the old Republican dork acknowledged that the younger Republicans are favoring legalization. Between the younger Rs and the Dems left there's probably enough to stop this from going backwards.
Probably a good sign, and hopefully a good sign that the only new amendment is from Konfrst. I have a feeling that the players under the dome are still in the staredown phase. They'll need to act soon though.

If anyone wants to get involved or get more info, you could try this source. I'm a bit surprised they've been quiet through this, but...there may be reasons.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Probably a good sign, and hopefully a good sign that the only new amendment is from Konfrst. I have a feeling that the players under the dome are still in the staredown phase. They'll need to act soon though.

If anyone wants to get involved or get more info, you could try this source. I'm a bit surprised they've been quiet through this, but...there may be reasons.
If they don’t act there’s no change to the status quo either (I could be wrong on that), which isn’t what I want long term but is better than going backwards.
Pretty sure Barntown hired a new head brewer 3-4 years ago who changed all of their specialty releases to gluten-free, changed the flavor profile on a lot of fan favorites.
My wife lIves those beers but it ain’t for me.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron