What would cause TJ to move?

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Pollard strikes me as a guy who knows who his replacement will be.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
My guess is he would only leave in the remotely near future if Gal Gadot, Ana de Armas, and Natalie Portman sign up to be assistants. At least that would get me to leave.

• Love
Reactions: ISUKyro

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
My guess is he would only leave in the remotely near future if Gal Gadot, Ana de Armas, and Natalie Portman sign up to be assistants. At least that would get me to leave.
Ya two of my all time favorites in there. Ana de Armas is too hot to handle honestly.

• Winner
Reactions: Jer

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
After some additional thought, I think TJ leaves the day he is at the podium and realizes he just can't muster up the strength to give a professional answer to one more Randy Peterson question. He just shakes his head, says nope, then calmly hands a stack of size smedium polos to JP and walks into the sunset.

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
TJ's buyout is probably too rich for majority schools. Iowa State is owed 100% of his salary for the whole length if he leaves for another school iirc. That would put his buyout around 12 million (I believe his 3 mil salary goes up each year until 2028). Unless TJ wins a national championship. I just don't see many schools willing to pay that amount on top of the ungodly amount of cash they would probably need to offer to outbid Iowa state.

As it stands, Iowa State is TJ's dream job. He has made jokes about how he shouldn't say that in front of Pollard because it hurts his contract negotiations.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY and chadly82

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron