What would cause TJ to move?

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Michigan pays Howard $3.2 million compared to TJ at $2.5 million this year which increases to $3 million in July. We can easily hang with them.

Plus, Howard was national coach of the year, had a #1 seed and an Elite 8 and Sweet 16 appearance in the last 3 years. And they might fire him this year. Much more stability in Ames than Ann Arbor.
They probably aren't going to even win 10 games this year. If you go like 9-22 at Michigan in the current mediocre Big 10 you just aren't a good coach. He had one great season and since snuck into the tourney, missed the tourney and is a complete dumpster fire this year.

We talk about the Prohm 2 win season, but you also have to consider most of the dog crap buy in games were cancelled coming off of COVID. Even that disaster of a season under a normal schedule would've probably fell ass backwards into 6-8 wins. He was only two years removed from a 6 seed and a nice season with all his own guys. But it was so clear that things were in terrible shape.

The same is at Michigan now. It's a train wreck. Howard being fired after this season isn't lack of patience. It's seeing the obvious.

Jeffrey Scott

Sep 28, 2017
I haven't heard a peep from my hok buddies about TJ. They usually chime in to say "he gone." I'm guessing this is because they have their own basketball distractions, or have given up on their own BB situation.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Ya two of my all time favorites in there. Ana de Armas is too hot to handle honestly.
Yeah, she's one of those that is so incredibly hot that there's no way any guy on here could walk up to her without their pants sticking out and bumbling to say hi.

1708964058253.png
1708964169873.png

• Love
Reactions: CycloneVet

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
What would it take? Maybe the Midwest being taken over by the Russians in WW3? Then he would probably leave Ames.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
There could be a fair amount of openings in the Big10: Michigan, OSU. MSU and Indian. Only one of those is open so far, but those other schools have hit rock bottom and change is needed.

I don't think TJ will leave any time soon, but the program does need more money Big12 (coach, upgrades and NIL)

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Hahaha well then at that point you’re just looking at a cartoon not a real person but you do you!
I do agree with you - and that's also why I've always found Anime and video games with busty women to be so "weird". That's obviously not even touching on the whole "objectification of women" topic.

But let's be real, even AI running on quantum computers couldn't make Ana de Armas look better than she already does.

Back on topic, TJ isn't going anywhere. Michigan may not even fire JH this year - as mind boggling as that seems considering the trajectory of the program and how embarrassing he's acted at times.

Reactions: FriendlySpartan

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Tang to Texas and DeVries to OSU….this list is lazy but Tang to Texas at least makes a little sense
Tang has failed upward so hard I'm pissed I didn't take his career path. Cheat at the high school level, cheat at Baylor, cry like a little b**** in Manhattan, sail off into the sunset with a nice nest egg. I'd bet the house Texas wouldn't even consider him.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I do agree with you - and that's also why I've always found Anime and video games with busty women to be so "weird". That's obviously not even touching on the whole "objectification of women" topic.

But let's be real, even AI running on quantum computers couldn't make Ana de Armas look better than she already does.

Back on topic, TJ isn't going anywhere. Michigan may not even fire JH this year - as mind boggling as that seems considering the trajectory of the program and how embarrassing he's acted at times.
Tell that to all Hollywood types getting plastic surgery.

• Agree
Reactions: nrg4isu and Jer

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Tang has failed upward so hard I'm pissed I didn't take his career path. Cheat at the high school level, cheat at Baylor, cry like a little b**** in Manhattan, sail off into the sunset with a nice nest egg. I'd bet the house Texas wouldn't even consider him.
I don't know why, but he always reminds me a lot of Alford's career arc.

• Agree
Reactions: chadly82