Iowa State Transfer/Recruiting Class 2023

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I'm not adding this guy onto the list because I have 0 clue who the player or reporter is, and the players stats are bad enough where I cant see this even being real. Sharing in the spirit of the thread

Wow I actually know him. Played on the Barnstormers AAU team with Patrick Mccafrey, Hauser, Nathan Johnson (waukee) Wiescamp and a few other high major players. He was a project that was thought to have a high ceiling but never could get it together

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Wow I actually know him. Played on the Barnstormers AAU team with Patrick Mccafrey, Hauser, Nathan Johnson (waukee) Wiescamp and a few other high major players. He was a project that was thought to have a high ceiling but never could get it together
Does have a Fran feel to him...

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Will be interesting to see KSU next year without Nowell. Tang is a good coach and they had a solid squad but he made that team go. They almost lost the game against Michigan State when he went down for a few minutes

I could see Shavir Wheeler being the Nowell replacement in MHK

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
That would be hilarious if he ended at Iowa on scholarship lol

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
Dude's a mystery

18-19 San Diego St. - 4 mpg
19-20 Mizzou - Redshirt
20-21 ???
21-22 ???
22-23 Idaho St - 8 mpg

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
I think he went Juco after the Missouri stint. I don't even think he is worth talking about. Then again I probably said that about Robert Jones coming out of Denver
Yeah, definitely filing this one under the "casting a wide net" category

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
It’s starting to feel like we’re doing what Arkansas did last year and just reaching out to everyone, whether we’re actually interested or not.

I do love that some players clearly know where they are going before entering the portal, but still provide the list of schools that contact them. Good content for us, I guess

Oct 18, 2016
It’s starting to feel like we’re doing what Arkansas did last year and just reaching out to everyone, whether we’re actually interested or not.

I do love that some players clearly know where they are going before entering the portal, but still provide the list of schools that contact them. Good content for us, I guess
…and I keep having the feeling we’ll sign at least one portal player that was not mentioned or not mentioned much in relation to the Clones. #smokescreen.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I'm not adding this guy onto the list because I have 0 clue who the player or reporter is, and the players stats are bad enough where I cant see this even being real. Sharing in the spirit of the thread

Isu, Iowa and Nebraska make sense, he's an Omaha kid. They would have all been really excited to have him out of high school. His numbers at Idaho state weren't great but he was also injured and shut the season down. Really odd career, his entire story is interesting. Pretty sure his dad was an ambassador of some sort in Sudan and eventually a professor at UNO.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Ish Massoud in the portal.
I would give everything to have a 5 like this... Can finally get some decent spacing on offense.
That is an interesting one. To me that almost seems like he must not have liked playing for Tang. Why would you transfer otherwise when him and Tomlin would be their best two returning players? A shooter like that will be in high demand.