NFC Championship: 49ers @ Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Philly is going to have a 7 point lead going into half and it’ll all be because of catch that wasn’t a catch and the refs with 3 bailout calls on this drive. Setting this up for a Purdy comeback in the second half.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
9ers D played pretty solid but way too many penalties to overcome

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Fair point. I will stick to only the following so I don't offend all of you sensitives...

Dude, Brock Purdy is the greatest QB ever and nothing short of him killing the world's worst franchise and fanbase today will help me live to tomorrow. He's so damn amazing that I want to polish his BCB knob right now and lick it all up afterwards.

**** the Eagles and their ****** fanbase, third world city, and anybody that talks about them.

Oh, and don't you dare talk about anything but Iowa State games or alumnus on here, you damn fascist Hawk trolls.

You aren't offending me! You're the one worked up.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Fair point. I will stick to only the following so I don't offend all of you sensitives...

Dude, Brock Purdy is the greatest QB ever and nothing short of him killing the world's worst franchise and fanbase today will help me live to tomorrow. He's so damn amazing that I want to polish his BCB knob right now and lick it all up afterwards.

**** the Eagles and their ****** fanbase, third world city, and anybody that talks about them.

Oh, and don't you dare talk about anything but Iowa State games or alumnus on here, you damn fascist Hawk trolls.
Going about as well as you could expect

• Funny
Reactions: khardbored

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
Welp that could be game barring Purdy coming back and working some magic.

What an absolute disaster lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron