NFC Championship: 49ers @ Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Lol. Brock isn't coming back, what's going to be different about his elbow in 20 minutes compared to the entire first half?

Total disaster today if I was a 49ers fan.

Dowwmeow

Sep 24, 2022
Regardless of who wins in the AFC, I will be cheering for them hard. Stupid play where Purdy got hurt…back-up tight end trying to block one of the best defensive linemen in the NFL.

Reactions: davegilbertson

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
SF is cooked. No way this QB is leading that kind of a come back. Everyone saying Purdy was only successful because of the system and anyone could be successful in it can sit the f**k down. This is a guy who’s managed to stay in the league for years and he looks like a god damn ball boy out there. Phillys defense is doing nothing special today. Which they don’t have to and they know it.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
That's an odd half.

If Brock returns (highly doubtful it looks like) - let's have a blast this second half.

If he doesn't return - let's ******* go to the Super Bowl!

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
Cowherd and Carson Palmer were both predicting Purdy was going to get exposed this game. He’s going to be gloating about this for sure tomorrow.
I don’t doubt they will, but this doesn’t piece their case. In fact, I think it’s a strong argument against it.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
Fair point. I will stick to only the following so I don't offend all of you sensitives...

Dude, Brock Purdy is the greatest QB ever and nothing short of him killing the world's worst franchise and fanbase today will help me live to tomorrow. He's so damn amazing that I want to polish his BCB knob right now and lick it all up afterwards.

**** the Eagles and their ****** fanbase, third world city, and anybody that talks about them.

Oh, and don't you dare talk about anything but Iowa State games or alumnus on here, you damn fascist Hawk trolls.
Sorry if I added to making you feel not welcome here. I didn’t have any ill will. Just bummed about what this game turned into immediately after it started.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Probably hard when you ride the bench for 10 years to have to come in and QB a team in a championship game.

Or maybe there's a reason he's been on the bench so long.

Or some of both.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
The thing is, I feel Purdy could have carved the Eagles defense up with the way McCaffrey was running the ball. Now we’ll never know.

Goddamnit.

• Agree
Reactions: Bigman38
Status
Not open for further replies.