NFC Championship: 49ers @ Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
You would think if Purdy had a chance to come back in the game, he would be in the locker room now getting treatment.
I kind of thought the opposite. I read that they have to get the pain manageable. I assume those meds take a bit to kick in and he has to stay loose so him staying on the field is good. I have zero knowledge on the matter though.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
And yet about 80% of the threads and posts on CF have historically been about things NOT relating to ISU or an ISU player or alumn.

Sorry, I'll hit the switch and turn the site off.

Oh calm down. It's fine.

People get called out all the time on here for having takes that people don't agree with. I realize you are an Eagles fan (because you keep talking about it!). You've got to understand that it wasn't going to go over well on here today. You can keep posting about it, but don't let a few 'dumb' ratings get you down. Imagine if the Vikings had played the 49er's. You would think Vikings fans getting bent out of shape on this thread was kind of stupid.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
I kind of thought the opposite. I read that they have to get the pain manageable. I assume those meds take a bit to kick in and he has to stay loose so him staying on the field is good. I have zero knowledge on the matter though.
Yeah, me too. I’m just speculating.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
And yet about 80% of the threads and posts on CF have historically been about things NOT relating to ISU or an ISU player or alumn.

Sorry, I'll hit the switch and turn the site off.
Or just not be on here when u know everyone will disagree with you

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The difference between Purdy and Johnson is massive and evident to even the most casual of fans.

It can both be true that the system/talent is set up very well for someone to step in but you need to still play well to excel in it.

Purdy. just needed to get the ball to the playmakers, but he still had to have the ability to get it there.

Cloned4Life

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 5, 2006
Ankeny
It can both be true that the system/talent is set up very well for someone to step in but you need to still play well to excel in it.

Purdy. just needed to get the ball to the playmakers, but he still had to have the ability to get it there.
Most of the QB’s that play in it don’t really “excel” in it.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Why. It was a super polite way of saying “everyone here except you is super bummed right now. We don’t care who you are rooting for or why”

I didn’t cuss. Name call. No all caps.
I originally thought what you said was referring to a very personal thread Jeremy had a few weeks ago. Apparently you meant something else so I am done commenting on this. Back to the game.

Reactions: FerShizzle
Status
Not open for further replies.