2022/23 Coaching Staff Changes

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Not saying Clanton is or isn't heading to Ames, I haven't heard a word up here which is pretty typical for this time of year but he locked down a commitment in home recruiting for UNI this morning.

If he is going, he's a great fit.
I see that UNI has duel Offensive Coordinators, for the past 1-2 years, Clanton and Bodie Reeder. Would Reeder be in the mix for a potential jump, or just Clanton?

Just curious, and not trying to speculate. But we do have an O-Line, and QB coaching positions open (?), which Reeder might plug into as well?

Should be interesting.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I see that UNI has duel Offensive Coordinators, for the past 1-2 years, Clanton and Bodie Reeder. Would Reeder be in the mix for a potential jump, or just Clanton?

Just curious, and not trying to speculate. But we do have an O-Line, and QB coaching positions open (?), which Reeder might plug into as well?

Should be interesting.
If their offensive Coordinators duel about which play to run, either they are hardy survivors or bad shots.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
If their offensive Coordinators duel about which play to run, either they are hardy survivors or bad shots.
Yes. It's interesting though. Both are designated "Offensive Coordinator" on the UNI site. Who knows who called what plays, and when? Both are young, relatively, and up and comers.

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
Kagy has a Mount Union background. Anyone here notice? I think it's a good thing - the head man is willing to live and die on his experiences and judgments. I'll go with that, compared to what any of us might think. And we fans don't know ****. Just saying.

Reactions: CY74

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo

Should be interesting.
Just Clanton. Reeder is the playcaller and probably the guy after Farley. He's been very vocal that he's done moving around.

Reactions: t-noah

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Great. More Mount Union in breeding.
His Mount Union connection with Campbell got him the job, but he has experience outside of Campbell and since he was at ISU with being S&C staff member at Oregon & Boise State. Both those programs are known for their team speed- so I am excited to see what he can do with ISU. I thought our biggest roster issue the last couple years was we looked a step slow and guys looked stiff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron