Bruns - Iowa Everywhere

LtRaczack

Dec 23, 2010
Columbus, GA
The disciples of St. Matthew are more fervent in their belief in him and more rigorous in his defense than many religious zealots.

They are completely incapable of the rational thought that if CMC isn't willing to make adjustments in offensive strategy to win games during a season, why should he be trusted to do so in an offseason? Especially if he doesn't change staff?
“In the name of the process, the margins and the holy shotgun run, we pray.”

“Book of St. Matthew, Chapter 1, Verse 5”

36C2159E-3ED2-4124-BA02-410E527A833C.jpeg

Last edited:

CycloneSpinning

Mar 31, 2022
The disciples of St. Matthew are more fervent in their belief in him and more rigorous in his defense than many religious zealots.

They are completely incapable of the rational thought that if CMC isn't willing to make adjustments in offensive strategy to win games during a season, why should he be trusted to do so in an offseason? Especially if he doesn't change staff?
I think most are capable of taking a step back and rationally analyzing…a little patience and perspective if you will. You look at what Campbell has done compared to most other years in our history, and you have to say he is our best coach ever. To get rid of that coach or even get tough with him and force him to make staff changes after a year of poor results would be poor program management.

Not only do you quite possibly end up with a worse staff, you also send a message to future potential hires that they’re on a short leash. And for what? It’s not like the salary is upper tier, it’s not a destination job due to our “storied history”, and we’re not going to be competing with the big boys on NIL…

No, it would be quite foolish get tough with Campbell…

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
I'm no expert but even I've noticed the TE improvement in blocking. They were really bad at the beginning of the year and have been making some great blocks the last few games.
The TE's and the Oline are playing a lot better than they were a month ago, young players that are starting to figure it out.
Next year we should be very good all over the field, because of the experience those guys got this year.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
I thought the latest Bruns pod was the best one he's done. GREAT analysis. Really enjoyed hearing about our TE's.
Haven’t heard it yet but really looking forward to it now