*** Official Texas Tech vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Hey Manning, I said open up the playbook, I know you think running a QB sneak under center is opening up the playbook, but I guess I had bigger idea's in mind

• Agree
Reactions: Lexclone

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I think CMC is a solid football coach and I want him here, but I wish he would stop being so fake to the media and us fans. Obviously no one gives a **** about trusting the process or making the players better men. We just wanna win football games.

I think plenty are OK with this approach.

Thing is, both of these are possible. You can make better adults, but also make them fundamentally sound football players.

Reactions: t-noah

VoiceOfReason

Aug 21, 2016
It's a program that's got 4 wins vs. one with 5. Why would ISU win handily?
Yeah, this was exactly my point. I'm thinking more about long-term pecking order. If we're not clearly in a "tier above" teams like TT, WV, and Kansas, then what are we doing? If Campbell can't get us consistently in the mix with the Kansas State, Texas, and Oklahoma States of the world in year seven, I'm not sure why you're going to continue to trot him out there.

DSM4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2006
Altoona, IA
I think CMC is a solid football coach and I want him here, but I wish he would stop being so fake to the media and us fans. Obviously no one gives a **** about trusting the process or making the players better men. We just wanna win football games.
Eh, I’d like both. But when it comes down to it, I’m done having our Cyclones be the lovable losers.

I’d also point out that CMC has an example of incredible culture that he can look at within our own athletic department - what TJ has been able to create with MBB. That kind of attitude and effort was a thing in the early Campbell years, but it’s just completely gone with the offense. That’s really all I want as a fan - play as hard as you can, don’t beat yourself, and win as much as that brings. We’re nowhere close to that right now with our offense - it’s like the guys have no desire to even be there, let alone win the game.

KCyclone2010

May 19, 2017
Can somebody please ask Matt post game what adjustments and changes they made during the week to get the offense going? Just straight up ask him

• Agree
Reactions: davegilbertson

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
It is like some of you have no clue where we came from. We have one down year after a few decent years and you act like divas. WTF. Seriously. I thought we were a better fanbase than this. But you people act like a bunch of spoiled brats.

A year like this just a few years ago would be considered a decent year.... really people step back and take a breath. Get back into reality. We used to make a bowl like once in a decade. Now we have been to 5 in a row and we have a down year and we all of the sudden think we are entitled to a bowl season every year.

Get a clue people. We literally have been play from winning more than half the games we lost this year. I have watched ISU get destroyed by the entire conference year in and year out for decades, only being lucky to win a non conference game or 2 most years. Now you people want to fire the best coach and staff the first time they have a down year needing a rebuild.

What a bunch of pathetic crybabies!!
It's the game thread. The worst of the worst posters, and takes, are always in here during a bad game.

• Wow
Reactions: dirtyninety

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
We have 261 yards at half could hit 500 game. Far better half than tech but only 3 pts. Lack of Red Zone TD’s has got to be in the bottom of P5’s this year. That’s on the OC.