***Official OSU Post Game Thread***

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Corrected the first post so it's not just 2 naked dudes in a shower...

Reactions: Rick

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Pathetic offensive performance. It’s a shame we are wasting an elite defense and best of the
But seriously, how do Jeff Myers and Tom Manning still have jobs? If they’re back next season then I’m going to begin to turn on Campbell. There’s no reason to see the same mistakes in year 6 that we saw in year 1. Absolutely zero.

It was also the most predictable thing ever that Sanders was going to come in and shred us. We are Iowa State.
He didn't shred anyone. He got lucky on a couple good play calls. Nobody shredded that defense.

Didley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 19, 2019
Lots of QBs gonna make some dumb mistakes. Im prone to giving Dekkers a pass on a lot of this. Noels drop was ****** inexcusable. And thats not the first time Dekkers put up a ball that should win the game and instead we lose. Purdy made some stupid mistakes lets not forget that

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
This isn’t a heat of the moment thing, if there aren’t substantial changes, I’m not renewing my season tickets. These aren’t even fun to watch.
Yeah. He had to make changes. He will. Has to now.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
parks-and-rec-aubrey-plaza.gif

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Lots of QBs gonna make some dumb mistakes. Im prone to giving Dekkers a pass on a lot of this. Noels drop was ****** inexcusable. And thats not the first time Dekkers put up a ball that should win the game and instead we lose. Purdy made some stupid mistakes lets not forget that
It's just every physical mistake is so amplified because we have so many mental mistakes. You can't afford any physical mistakes at all with as poorly coached as we are.

And tge defehse keeps the score so low, you are always in the game, so any physical mistake basically ends the game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron