NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Supposedly they'll make a decision by Friday. If it's moved, it WILL be to Minneapolis. No other location. It will either be in Tampa Bay or Minneapolis.

Wonder what the ticketing situation would be like. I'd love to be able to get a hold of a few tickets if they do relocate.

Reactions: dahliaclone

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
Tampa looks like it didn't get hit as hard as it could have been. Still, there are areas without power and some flooding. Going to be interesting to see what they decide.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Tampa looks like it didn't get hit as hard as it could have been. Still, there are areas without power and some flooding. Going to be interesting to see what they decide.
Agreed and they need to make that decision quickly for team travel prep. I’ll be shocked if we haven’t heard by tonight.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Same. The article I linked says in some similar instances tickets were in fact free. I don’t see that being the case.

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
Great. A return to the house of horrors known as Raymond James Stadium. I'm selfishly hoping they minimize the amount of highlights of the last time these two teams met in that stadium and instead focus on hurricane recovery efforts,

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I fully realize the Chiefs are 3-1 but Jones' boneheaded penalty is the only reason not 4-0. I'll take 3-1 after this four game stretch to start. Next few are just as brutal. Get out of the next four with only one (additional) loss will be great.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
I fully realize the Chiefs are 3-1 but Jones' boneheaded penalty is the only reason not 4-0. I'll take 3-1 after this four game stretch to start. Next few are just as brutal. Get out of the next four with only one (additional) loss will be great.
Only game I think that should be tough in the next 4 is Bills. They should be at least 4-1 in the next 5.

Reactions: dahliaclone

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Team looked way more dialed in last night than the previous week. Loved that they stuck to running the ball. If teams are going to give it to you, you have to take it.