NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
Roughing the passer in the NFL = targeting in college. Both are ridiculously officiated. Tough call for the Chiefs there but they bounced back and got 3 before half.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Lol, do they think the Chiefs are ISU? What a ********* call.
Maybe the NFL will send them an apology letter. LOL

What a BS call. How do you call roughing when Carr never got rid of the ball. Hell Jones didn't even fall down on him with his full weight. When Aikman and Buck go out of their way to say the player safety rules are becoming a joke you know it was bad.

• Agree
Reactions: GoHawks

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Maybe the NFL will send them an apology letter. LOL

What a BS call. How do you call roughing when Carr never got rid of the ball. Hell Jones didn't even fall down on him with his full weight. When Aikman and Buck go out of their way to say the player safety rules are becoming a joke you know it was bad.
Crowd was phenomenal in letting them know

Reactions: CYdTracked

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
That call was absolute ********. Just like the call vs Brady yesterday. Refs are totally blowing this rule.

I wonder what's going to happen after two gigantic roughing calls got blown so close together and had pretty big impact I'm the games

• Agree
Reactions: GoHawks

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I know no one wants more reviews, but they have to be able to review these roughing calls.
I did like the "expedited review" they did in the first half. They literally had the call (correctly) reversed in 30 seconds. College needs to adopt something like that.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Kelce is a beast. The Chiefs will have 2 of the best all time TE in the history of the league and if Mahomes stays healthy and plays like he has has so far is going to be challenging a lot of Brady's records at some point too.

Reactions: deadeyededric

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I did like the "expedited review" they did in the first half. They literally had the call (correctly) reversed in 30 seconds. College needs to adopt something like that.
It would be so easy and make so much sense so it won't happen

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
between the Brady play yesterday and Jones's play today, the league has to settle down or put the QB's in dresses. I get protecting them, but it's going too far and its effecting games.