BeShears

nhclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2008
He is currently looking at Kansas as a possibility. No visit currently scheduled. They offered him a couple weeks ago. Still considers himself a commitment to ISU. All of this per rivals.com

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
All I know is we still need three more coaches and S&C staff. Are we having tough time bringing omeone on? Is their not enough money left over to entice? Are people set for next year? Is recruiting slipping without all the coaches? Will we lose part of a recruiting class because the CVhizbutt slinked out of town? Just some questions continue after a week and some player movements.

KU4LIFE

Jan 18, 2009
Beshears is definitely in Lawrence this weekend. Also noticed Rivals has now bumped him up to a 5.6 3-star WR.

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
Beshears is definitely in Lawrence this weekend. Also noticed Rivals has now bumped him up to a 5.6 3-star WR.

quite a jump as i think he was either a 5.2 or a 5.3. apparently this diamond is coming out of the rough already

edit-they also have him rated as the #100 wr in the country now.

Last edited:

SpRiNgLiMe

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2007
Ames
This kid is really good and I know some people think that it isn't a big loss to have one player de-commit, but we need to hold on to what we have. In my opinion, he is a huge loss if he decides Kansas is where he wants to go. Let's just hope Lawrence isn't his style.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron