Help! I'm Fat - *** Official Exercise and Weight Thread ***

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Not sure I need a testosterone booster. I seem to be hitting that ball well. I'd like some 1980s style anabolic steroid gell just to see how dang big I could get

I'm old. How much damage could it do??
Well, in that case I have this special gel from Turkey...

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
They say you lose most the weight in the first phase. Last month is building into a sustainable maintenance program long term.

I lost 30 on my own last fall. Was 3 pounds lighter then that when I started this program.

Danger and Lindsey on 97.3 advertise for it. Say it's sustainable. I saw their before/after pictures. I agree it's not easy to sustain but I'm heading for a stoke if I don't get this weight off. If they can get me there it's up to me to change my habits.
Totally agree with you. A lot better than status quo.

Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
They say you lose most the weight in the first phase. Last month is building into a sustainable maintenance program long term.

I lost 30 on my own last fall. Was 3 pounds lighter then that when I started this program.

Danger and Lindsey on 97.3 advertise for it. Say it's sustainable. I saw their before/after pictures. I agree it's not easy to sustain but I'm heading for a stoke if I don't get this weight off. If they can get me there it's up to me to change my habits.
Everyone's journey is unique to their own lives/restraints. If you're getting results, damn straight stick with it.

Reactions: Cyforce

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
I'm stuck atm and afraid I need to start running again but the iron deficiency makes the legs feel like lead. Getting old stinks.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I'm stuck atm and afraid I need to start running again but the iron deficiency makes the legs feel like lead. Getting old stinks.
You can walk and get results. Use wrist/ankle weights or a weighted vest if it's too easy.

Eddy Hall World's strongest man winner made this change simply by walking every day on top of his current lifestyle with moderate diet modifications.

NINTCHDBPICT000702396059.jpg 272161704_914036389305926_6475769427182843310_n.jpg

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
That's what mine would run pregnant too. I asked once about too low and OB said if I'm not having any dizziness or light headedness probably ok.
Thanks, that is what I thought. Husband wanted to take me to doctor. My Dad always had low bp, I think it’s just genetics plus maybe my war against processed foods.

CloneFanInKC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
Not sure I need a testosterone booster. I seem to be hitting that ball well. I'd like some 1980s style anabolic steroid gell just to see how dang big I could get

Google East Germany steroids.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Another update to keep myself accountable. The day after I lost 8 pounds to get to 28 lost. I gained 6 back without cheating. So I think that 8 was more a glitch with the scale even though it's brand new.

This morning I'm down in total 35 pounds. Which crossed the half way point which is 65.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Another update to keep myself accountable. The day after I lost 8 pounds to get to 28 lost. I gained 6 back without cheating. So I think that 8 was more a glitch with the scale even though it's brand new.

This morning I'm down in total 35 pounds. Which crossed the half way point which is 65.

That's the thing with scales. Brand new one at home wanted to see if it was on point and put 10 lb kettle weight on it and it was right on. It says I'm around 215 (which I find hard to believe) I donate plasma twice a week and they take your weight to basically tell them you can only donate a certain milliliter level based on your weight. I usually scale in around 225 when I am donating so, I wonder which scale is right. The gal this morning told me I was at 210. I was like something is way wrong here as I am in th 225lb range. She looked at my history and noticed the same thing. I reweighed and was at my normal 225. Don't know if they rig their scales so they can get more plasma from you or what. I should ask them if they could calibrate their scales for me. Strange how it varies.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
That's the thing with scales. Brand new one at home wanted to see if it was on point and put 10 lb kettle weight on it and it was right on. It says I'm around 215 (which I find hard to believe) I donate plasma twice a week and they take your weight to basically tell them you can only donate a certain milliliter level based on your weight. I usually scale in around 225 when I am donating so, I wonder which scale is right. The gal this morning told me I was at 210. I was like something is way wrong here as I am in th 225lb range. She looked at my history and noticed the same thing. I reweighed and was at my normal 225. Don't know if they rig their scales so they can get more plasma from you or what. I should ask them if they could calibrate their scales for me. Strange how it varies.

My scale has a rubber cover that you can read the numbers through. I learned with it on I'm 1.5 lighter. When I went to the doctor the other day it read closer to the lighter weight so I'm leaving it on.

• Funny
Reactions: cycloner29

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I think I shared this previously but the running pain I encounter post kids is different from pre kids or even 1 kid. I did a lot of pt in between but it's crazy to see how it's not my shoes or running form because that's the same. It's different weaknesses and alignments.
I was having pretty significant joint pain while running and was able to see results just by adding a hydrolyzed collagen supplement into my diet. I was taking abut half the recommended dose but it really helped.

Reactions: cowgirl836

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

raisins.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Disappointing update.

Diagnosed with pancreatitas today. Doctor said i need to put the diet on hold until we can figure out what the trigger is. Red flag pointing to the diet because nothing in my pedigree would warrant it.

What sucks is I'm down 35 pounds since the 5th.

• Friendly
Reactions: carvers4math

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Disappointing update.

Diagnosed with pancreatitas today. Doctor said i need to put the diet on hold until we can figure out what the trigger is. Red flag pointing to the diet because nothing in my pedigree would warrant it.

What sucks is I'm down 35 pounds since the 5th.
Did doctor rule out gallstones? Good luck. It may be dietary from before the diet too.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Just had a six month BP check at the doctor. Down 7lbs to 222 and BP is at 112/70. Doc was impressed! Told me to keep doing what I’m doing. Haven’t really changed my diet a whole lot. Cut back on fried foods and eating more veggies. When ordering at a restaurant I will go with a salad over fries/baked potato.

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
My wife did a curbside grocery pickup from WalMart this afternoon for the first time in several months. We got all my normal healthy stuff - tuna, broccoli, celery, etc - and they also accidentally gave us FOUR FULL SIZE CHEESECAKES. AND TOLD US TO KEEP THEM. This is not good. Not good at all. :D

Honestly since I'm doing keto cheesecake isn't the worst thing in the world since it's relatively low carb and high fat. Still, there's a reason we try to not have that stuff in the house.

• Wow
Reactions: NWICY and BoxsterCy