AJ Green Leaves the Portal - Staying in Draft

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
So any word on how AJ got to Ames for his official visit:

1) Drove Himself
2) Dad Drove Him
3) Mom Drove Him
4) Greyhound Bus

Sure hope he is able to hit the bars. Saturday Night, 1st Summer Session, Cheap Beer- Fun Night in Ames! Gotta be awkward if Dad drove him & he doesn't commit on the way home.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
i only consider one of those players a traitor and its not TH.
I don't think you should bag on Syracuse here!
Not happening per @1UNI2ISU
OK, got it. Is that with an uppercase UNI?
I would never consider Wesley Johnson a traitor. He was abused by McDoormat
See! Someone agrees with me.
That's the good one. @uni1...
Oh, has the bad one been asked to leave?
Does the good one have 1 UNI in it or 2?

Reactions: carvers4math

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
The all-traitor team wouldn't be too bad, either...

Tyrese Hunter
Jalen Coleman-Lands
Adam Haluska
Wesley Johnson
Shawn Taggart

To be a member does the main qualification be transferring to another school? Because I remember when Wayne was let go some players left ISU. Two big names would be Curtis Stinson and Will Blaylock.

They could have stayed and played for GMAC and didn't. Doesn't that qualify as a "traitor"?

Or, maybe they were just "toxic". Hey......let's start an all "toxic" team starting with Rasir Bolton.

Bolton
Stinson
Blaylock

Not a bad base.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
To be a member does the main qualification be transferring to another school? Because I remember when Wayne was let go some players left ISU. Two big names would be Curtis Stinson and Will Blaylock.

They could have stayed and played for GMAC and didn't. Doesn't that qualify as a "traitor"?

Or, maybe they were just "toxic". Hey......let's start an all "toxic" team starting with Rasir Bolton.

Bolton
Stinson
Blaylock

Not a bad base.

Stinson + Blaylock went to the NBA draft.

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
Haluska is the only Dbag there because he went to the Hawks. I got no problem with anyone else on that list.
I have no problem with players that leave when they think there is a better fit elsewhere. We have benefited over the years with players that chose to transfer to ISU and have greatly contributed.

c.y.c.l.o.n.e.s

Feb 21, 2007
I worry that the OP Pizza in Ames is closed. Everyone in Cedar Falls loves OP (The Other Place) pizza. Its like a religious shrine up there. Could work against us.

Reactions: werdnamanhill

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
So any word on how AJ got to Ames for his official visit:

1) Drove Himself
2) Dad Drove Him
3) Mom Drove Him
4) Greyhound Bus

Sure hope he is able to hit the bars. Saturday Night, 1st Summer Session, Cheap Beer- Fun Night in Ames! Gotta be awkward if Dad drove him & he doesn't commit on the way home.

Well if it is any consolation I pulled up next to Michelle (his mom) 2 days ago at a stop light and she was laughing. Probably because she was happy.