***2022 PGA Championship***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Tiger/Jordan/Rory is one hell of a grouping

Probably thinking too much into it, but kinda seems like a screw you to LIV. You guys can go ahead and trot out Poulter, Sergio and Westwood, we are going to go ahead and group Tiger, Rory and Spieth and we will see who dominates golf.

Reactions: SEIACyclone

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Probably thinking too much into it, but kinda seems like a screw you to LIV. You guys can go ahead and trot out Poulter, Sergio and Westwood, we are going to go ahead and group Tiger, Rory and Spieth and we will see who dominates golf.

Every time I see LIV I think about the women’s bike line made by Trek.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I wonder if it really is his hand... or if it's his back still.... and he doesn't want to admit that because it proves that swinging that hard and fast is bad for you?

This guy is not going to last the way he plays IMO.
Sounds like a weird conspiracy theory, it's about a million times more likely it's the wrist surgery he had like a month ago.

Reactions: isutrevman

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
The hamate hook is the bump opposite the base of your thumb, below the little finger. It is an anchor for wrist straightening/curling.

A fracture would really impact the golf swing. Four weeks of rehab wouldn't be any where near enough time.

If you swing the golf club correctly.

Reactions: isutrevman

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
It seems like this would have been a good tourney for Phil to start back up with. Tiger would still have drawn more of the attention plus Phil would have had some goodwill as the defending champ. With that said I won't personally miss him.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
I wonder if it really is his hand... or if it's his back still.... and he doesn't want to admit that because it proves that swinging that hard and fast is bad for you?

This guy is not going to last the way he plays IMO.

he seems like the type to bolt for the saudi league anyway

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I've been there twice (tournaments won by Nick Price and Retief Goosen) if I'm dating myself.

Fascinating that they restored the creeks that used to wonder through the place.

Being there I'd have never guessed they were ever there.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
The hamate hook is the bump opposite the base of your thumb, below the little finger. It is an anchor for wrist straightening/curling.

A fracture would really impact the golf swing. Four weeks of rehab wouldn't be any where near enough time.

If you swing the golf club correctly.

Really hampers the muscleman routine.