Ozark on Netflix

kcbob79clone

My wife and I started watching Ozark and although we thought the premise of the show had great potential it was wrecked by the profanity, violence and nudity, etc.

We are on no way prudish and as long as it is integral to the storytelling we are OK with it. But just because you can have profanity and nudity and violence doesn't mean it's always needed.

We quit in the middle of the first year.

NewClone09

Jan 7, 2009
Ames, IA
2AM it’s out. I’m half tempted to try and stay up but that would just lead to disaster. Instead my focus is to try and not binge the entire thing this weekend but that’s a big ask with this show.

• Agree
Reactions: 1100011CS

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
My wife and I started watching Ozark and although we thought the premise of the show had great potential it was wrecked by the profanity, violence and nudity, etc.

We are on no way prudish and as long as it is integral to the storytelling we are OK with it. But just because you can have profanity and nudity and violence doesn't mean it's always needed.

I’m trying to remember the nudity now. Must have been front episode loaded.

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines

You must have really hated Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, The Wire, etc.

• Funny
Reactions: Lineup

83cy

May 14, 2006
As already noted what little nudity was in the early episodes. Violence on the other hand is more consistent.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
I think there was some during the strip club scenes. To each their own

I seem to remember the lady the owned the Blue Lagoon showing off the tatas a couple times. Darlene’s made an appearance too. Really not much at all though over 4 seasons though.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
You must have really hated Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, The Wire, etc.

Spartacus on Showtime is the one that stands out to me. There was an absolute abundance of peens and vagines in that one. Very solid series though.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006

Look at this guy. I don’t even remember much if any nudity, and the violence and profanity was certainly integral to the storyline.

Yeah, in reality you are a huge prude.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

"A show about being involved with a drug cartel turned us off because of the violence. We wanted one of those wholesome drug cartel experiences."

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron