Tech Game Predictions

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
No way to predict any of these Big XII games. Makes every game tense but every win is so sweet.

Anyone else wonder if Tech's Coach - Adams - was to Beard what TJ was to Hoiberg/Prohm?
Adams Is a good bench coach and an opportunist.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
Scheduling quirks, it happens sometimes. At least once a yr it seems the WBB team play a team within 2 wks. Personally I'll be glad to have TT out of the way. Not that all the games will be a challenge it seems.

Another schedule quirk, our first game and our last game are Baylor

bankshot

Jan 2, 2022
Sometimes it's all about the stats. Watch the shooting percentages. If the Cyclones shoot the lights out they can win.

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Brockington is now due for a big game. 25+ from him leads us to a big road win.

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
Did you see yesterday's scores and who won/loss? There is no easy stretch in B12 play. Even TCU won yesterday over OU.

OSU beat #1 Baylor AT BAYLOR
KSU beat #19Tech
TCU beat OU
#15ISU beat #21UT

and the only game with a lopsided win was KU over WVU 85-59
Agree but let's not over value the Baylor home court advantage - its tough because Baylor is tough and that's it.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
Brockington is now due for a big game. 25+ from him leads us to a big road win.

If he gets 25, its a cyclone W. But, IIRC they really exposed his inability to go right the first time around. I believe Texas overplayed his left hand too. Posting him up in the paint is the only scoring play I remember him having vs TX though he made some great passes off the dribble drive

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
TT was definitely overlooking KSU for the match-up with ISU. Also the extra game mid-week hurt, but I think it will come down to the last minute. TT by 3, and I hope I'm wrong.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
So many games in this league come down to how the game is officiated. Which is sad.

KU is in first place mostly because of a rigged game, they looked like the lesser team at home in that game. That’s as constant as the sun rising in the east.

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
It's a guantlet. But it seems that people know it too. Right now Iowa State is ranked 15th in the country even though it's in 7th place in the Big 12....and I think we were 8th place before beating Texas yesterday.

Ohio State is the 16th ranked team and is the 3rd place in the Big Ten...Xavier is the 17th ranked team and is the 3rd place in the Big East....Kentucky is the 18th ranked team and is the 3rd place team in the SEC.

And we're ranked 1 spot behind Villanova which is the 1st place team in the Big East and are two spots behind Wisconsin which is in 2nd place in the Big Ten.
Noncon has something to do with it, but yes I believe pollsters know the Big12 is far and away the best conference this year. Tourney in KC is going to be interesting. Picked up my ticket yesterday!