ISU MBB Twitter

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
Do we know for sure if Grill is going to be eligible? I heard that UNLV wasn't wanting to help with his waiver. Not sure if that got resolved.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
I saw him in the team huddle pic off Twitter , dressed for practice, no clue if he actually did though. Need him to be right for depth and all think post related.

We need everyone to be healthy.. everyone. Utterly ridiculous past few years how many injuries this program has had..

Especially Kunc who prob starts at the 4.. or at least splits time with Hinson there.. Kunc can rebound and shoot the 3.. If he can stay healthy I like this team being able to win 12-14 games..

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
We need everyone to be healthy.. everyone. Utterly ridiculous past few years how many injuries this program has had..

Especially Kunc who prob starts at the 4.. or at least splits time with Hinson there.. Kunc can rebound and shoot the 3.. If he can stay healthy I like this team being able to win 12-14 games..
I have heard Kunc may play some 5 as well. Especially now without Foster.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Hinson sounds more like senior year Hogue than junior year Hogue.

Seems you want the junior version back.
senior yr Hogue still averaged 9.3 ppg 4.9 Rpg and shot .444 3P in Big 12 play. I’d take that in a heartbeat for Hinson.

but yes - in my daydream of Hinson playing the 5, junior year Hogue is the better comp

Reactions: Sigmapolis

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron