***Among Us Mafia***

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I could finish both my remaining tasks today but doing since others still have at least two days worth of activities left I'm going to go run a lap and do only one task today.
Ok, imposter. Whatever you say. Don’t kill anyone while you’re out and about.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I'll have all of my tasks completed tomorrow.

I observed a pretty good amount and didn't have any overlapping tasks, so if there are people that aren't going to have their tasks completed either tomorrow or Thursday then you dun effed up.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
I'm getting my 3 step done today, and then I'll have a one step tomorrow, then I'm finished.

RandomFan

Aug 11, 2009
Ok, I think it’s safe to assume azhuth was the day kill yesterday. Today we have not heard from @Fitzy or @CYme yet. One could be potential day kill victim already today. Also, we haven’t heard from michael today but did hear from him late last night after the night report.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Remaining players and their vote history, (color coded myself as blue as I'm inno)

2. Fitzy: cyfan13, cyfan13, 2015, Dandy, RandomFan rescinded to KC
4. CloniesForLife: Colorado, Gblade, Fitzy, Dandy, RandomFan
5. SaraV: Colorado, Arob, Random, Dandy, KC
7. PSYclone22: Azhuth, Gblade, Random, CyMe, KC
8. Cyfanatic13: Colorado, Arob, Fitzy, Hopp, KC
9. JM4CY: PSY, KC, RandomFan, Hopp, RandomFan rescinded to KC
11. RandomFan: Cyfan21, Arob, Fitzy, Dandy, KC
12. michaelrr1: Hopp, JM, 2015, Dandy, KC
15. CYme: 2015, 2015, 2015, Dandy, JM
17. SCNCY: KC, Fitzy, Random, Dandy, Random
21. cyclonespiker33: discy/himself, Arob, Fitzy, Dandy, KC
23. cyhiphopp: 2015, Michael, azhuth, no vote, KC (first vote)
26. moores2: Cyfan21, Moores (rescinded OFF Arob), 2015, no vote, KC

Right or wrong, I feel pretty confident about anyone voting Arob on Day 2 as inno. IMO, would've been pretty easy to get someone else voted out and losing another imposter on Day 2 would've been a tough blow. So I personally lean inno on: Sara, me obvi, Random, and Spiker.

A few people stick out to me looking at that voting list: Fitzy, PSY, JM, Cyme, SCN. Fitzy claims to have a visual task and I'm going to give him a pass for now.

Psy has been just vague enough that I want to believe he's inno but I don't feel great about it. Also think it's a little surprising he's still around
JM has sort've played the "I don't know what's going on" thing quite a bit. Been pretty defensive when called out but I think that's how he normally is.
CyMe might have a bad voting record, but looking back at his posts I think he's clean. Been attempting to do a lot of coordinating
SCN gives me weird vibes. Been pretty quiet, voted KC day one then never talked about her again until she died last night and said "I was right!" However, he did tell us about Cleaver performing a visual task. Bonus points, but not enough for me to clear him for now.

Vote SCN, if other info comes out later, I'm subject to change. I work til 10 tonight so I won't be on a whole lot

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
I'm alive, I will finish my last task tomorrow, I will be in o2 and another place today, I will also observe at some point and report back what I see.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Remaining players and their vote history, (color coded myself as blue as I'm inno)

Right or wrong, I feel pretty confident about anyone voting Arob on Day 2 as inno. IMO, would've been pretty easy to get someone else voted out and losing another imposter on Day 2 would've been a tough blow. So I personally lean inno on: Sara, me obvi, Random, and Spiker.

A few people stick out to me looking at that voting list: Fitzy, PSY, JM, Cyme, SCN. Fitzy claims to have a visual task and I'm going to give him a pass for now.

Psy has been just vague enough that I want to believe he's inno but I don't feel great about it. Also think it's a little surprising he's still around
JM has sort've played the "I don't know what's going on" thing quite a bit. Been pretty defensive when called out but I think that's how he normally is.
CyMe might have a bad voting record, but looking back at his posts I think he's clean. Been attempting to do a lot of coordinating
SCN gives me weird vibes. Been pretty quiet, voted KC day one then never talked about her again until she died last night and said "I was right!" However, he did tell us about Cleaver performing a visual task. Bonus points, but not enough for me to clear him for now.

Vote SCN, if other info comes out later, I'm subject to change. I work til 10 tonight so I won't be on a whole lot
Cyme's voting record based on this is strange as well.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Should people who have completed all their tasks group up and have one person watch the cameras while the other people observe that room so they can't be killed?

Reactions: JM4CY

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
well, now that we are past noon. I went to O2 today for a single step task. Will update you all when I hear back.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Since we're past noon, here's where I have everyone ending their days yesterday.

Name5.3Loc
2. Fitzy - Nude???
4. CloniesForLife - BlueNavigation
5. SaraV - Purple???
7. PSYclone22 - PinkReactor
8. Cyfanatic13 - CyanElectrical
9. JM4CY - RedO2
11. RandomFan - Cardinal???
12. michaelrr1 - SilverElectrical/Weapons
15. CYme - GoldO2
17. SCNCY - PurpleWeapons
21. cyclonespiker33 - SeafoamNavigation
23. cyhiphopp - Forest GreenSecurity
26. moores2 - RedShields

Both cyfan13 and SCNCY said they observed michael at the end of the day yesterday in their respective rooms.

Also, this is now the second day in a row I've not been able to ascertain the end location for @SaraV, @Fitzy and @RandomFan (I may have missed something, but I think I got it all noted). I am HOPING that since we're past noon they would all be happy to oblige about their end locations for those respective days so we can whittle down the potential for day kills.

I excluded azhuth from this list because it seems pretty certain he's our day 5 kill victim.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land

RandomFan rescinded off of Arob on day 2. So your section that makes him innocent based on the day 2 should not include him.

That, along with my theory from yesterday, makes me return to voting for RandomFan today.

Vote RandomFan.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Since we're past noon, here's where I have everyone ending their days yesterday.

Name5.3Loc
2. Fitzy - Nude???
5. SaraV - Purple???
9. JM4CY - RedO2
15. CYme - GoldO2
26. moores2 - RedShields

Both cyfan13 and SCNCY said they observed michael at the end of the day yesterday in their respective rooms.

Also, this is now the second day in a row I've not been able to ascertain the end location for @SaraV, @Fitzy and @RandomFan (I may have missed something, but I think I got it all noted). I am HOPING that since we're past noon they would all be happy to oblige about their end locations for those respective days so we can whittle down the potential for day kills.

I excluded azhuth from this list because it seems pretty certain he's our day 5 kill victim.
Before I answer, what were you doing yesterday in Reactor?

RandomFan

Aug 11, 2009

Name5.3Loc
2. Fitzy - Nude???
5. SaraV - Purple???
9. JM4CY - RedO2
15. CYme - GoldO2
26. moores2 - RedShields

I ended yesterday in O2. I ended today in shields. I also can confirm 2 people completed visual tasks in shields today. One was hiphopp. The other I won’t name yet because he or she may not want me to.

• Informative
Reactions: cyhiphopp

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Well that answers one thing :D

I was heading there to unlock manifolds this morning and also to be there to handle any meltdowns this ship might have.
I have you as arriving in Reactor during step 2 yesterday, and in the room during step 3. What were you doing for step 3 if you were going to unlock manifolds this morning? You must not have been observing, otherwise you would have noticed me in the room with you.