What are is fondness memories from 99-00 team?

larrysarmy

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
Going undefeated at Hilton
Big 12 tournament win
Sweet 16 win vs UCLA

The women’s team won the conference season and tournament as well, and I remember they had some sort of ceremony/autograph session with both teams at Hilton. Pretty cool at age 9

Agree, such a special year on both men’s and women’s team. Though I will always remember the men’s team mauling teams on the road.

A_storm_is_comin

Jan 9, 2021
Going undefeated at Hilton
Big 12 tournament win
Sweet 16 win vs UCLA

The women’s team won the conference season and tournament as well, and I remember they had some sort of ceremony/autograph session with both teams at Hilton. Pretty cool at age 9
It was such a blast! I loved that team. Jamaal dribbling between that OU players legs lol.

A_storm_is_comin

Jan 9, 2021
I had a class that was at night for some reason and I pedalled my bike back to our house like it was the tour de france just in time to see that shot drained with my roommates on tv.
That's the moment that I knew the team was special.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
My favorite memory is the fact that around mid January I realized we were better than every team we were going to play, and I fully expected to win every game we went into.

The Big XII Championship game was great as was that whole weekend in KC. So many good times that season.

Reactions: A_storm_is_comin

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron