SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Fitzy, what are your actions today?
Yesterday, I:

Traveled to storage.
Fixed wires in storage.
Traveled somewhere else.

Today, I am completing two tasks in "somewhere else" and going to another location for my third action.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
To the best of my knowledge, I am alive.

Since moves are due at noon, I assume that goes for imposter moves too. So any day kills may not be known during the morning. Meaning morning posters could still end up dead if we are trying to keep track.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I think one of you is mafia.
Also which one will you go with? The guy that’s voted two imposters out or the one that’s voted for me twice because “he didn’t have any votes” and “because he doesn’t do vote counts when he’s regular inno”

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Also which one will you go with? The guy that’s voted two imposters out or the one that’s voted for me twice because “he didn’t have any votes” and “because he doesn’t do vote counts when he’s regular inno”
I might not go with either. 2015 is still near the top of my list. I'd like to see if we learn anything today before voting.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Well I went and did the first part of my 2 step task today rather than being predictable going to finish my 3 step task.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
You can split your multi-step tasks?
I believe you can do your tasks in any order. I started the 3 step task finished 2 of them, then decided to do the first task of my 2 step, before finishing my 3 step tasks. I mean I did the second 3 step task and a 1 step task yesterday, so I would assume so.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I believe you can do your tasks in any order. I started the 3 step task finished 2 of them, then decided to do the first task of my 2 step, before finishing my 3 step tasks. I mean I did the second 3 step task and a 1 step task yesterday, so I would assume so.
I was unaware of that. I probably could've optimized my route more had I known

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
If it's like the game you can split any task up.

Let's say for example you need to fix wires in admin as your second fix wires but you also have swipe card in admin, you can fix the wires and then swipe the card and then go to your next fix wires task (or anything else )

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL

That seems very sus to me, and your faking your tasks; giving you cover to get ready for a day kill.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
That seems very sus to me, and your faking your tasks; giving you cover to get ready for a day kill.
Ok, just trying to share information on where I am. Go look at my task list posted earlier, and you would know where I am based on what I have shared. I am sure someone would be able to confirm that I am there.

But really no way for me prove anything, as I have no visual tasks, and my voting record is really bad.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
It’s too quiet in here today. Still waiting to hear from quite a few people.

Well, KC said she'd be gone for a good portion today. I JUST got home from work. (Put my actions in at about 3:45a this morning. yay.)

I'm finishing up a two-stepper task, travelin', then finishing a one stepper.

RandomFan

Aug 11, 2009
After today I only need two more days to finish my tasks. Are other people on about that same timeline? If so I don’t see how we lose unless it’s via the reactor meltdown.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
After today I only need two more days to finish my tasks. Are other people on about that same timeline? If so I don’t see how we lose unless it’s via the reactor meltdown.
I’m in a weird gap today where I have to observe a couple places. Not progressing tasks but not doing nothing (technically) either. I need a couple days to finish too (I think).

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron