***Among Us Mafia***

RandomFan

Aug 11, 2009
That's fair. All I am saying is, Discy told the truth about where he went yesterday. Doesn't confirm him as inno or anything. Just confirms he went to the location he said he was going to.

I’m pretty confident that he is innocent as well as you only because you two both posted the exact same list of tasks as I the list I got.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Ok, I was able to piece together at least initial movement of 18 people for yesterday. Mostly from what people posted, a small amount from my observation in last third of the day.

10 tasks completed isn't bad considering there are probably quite a few partial tasks completed (I'm halfway done with my two parter).

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
As it pertains to tasks, I'm just going to start blasting through as many as I can as quickly as possible. Putting pressure on the mafia if we start inching that task completion % upward will force them to get aggressive.

RandomFan

Aug 11, 2009
I’m assuming we would have heard by now if the imposters used a sabotage last night. I’m kinda surprised they didn’t.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I will be around admin today. Stop in and say hi if you’re out and about

RandomFan

Aug 11, 2009
He might be referring to this - "When the mafia use a sabotage, I will announce it early in the day, so people will be able to act accordingly. The imposters must decide during the prior night phase to use a sabotage."

Yeah the way I read this, imposters could have put in a sabotage last night that would be effective today. Maybe I’m reading it wrong though.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Yeah the way I read this, imposters could have put in a sabotage last night that would be effective today. Maybe I’m reading it wrong though.
Nope, that's how I'm reading it too. I'm with you; I think we'd have known by now if the impostors used a sabotage.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
I saw him in Electrical along with several other people

From the write up - "The imposters will also have three different one time use "sabotages". These will be "lights", which turns out the lights until someone travels to electrical and uses an action to fix the lights. While the lights are off, nobody will be able to observe the imposters making a kill or venting."

Was Colorado positioned in electrical to ambush anyone trying to fix the lights if that sabotage was used? But since he was voted out, mafia didn't follow through with it? Whenever a sabotage occurs, we need to plan accordingly to fix it. Send multiple people to do it so someone will be successful. Have watchers available - wouldn't help with the lights out, but for the other sabotages. Something to think about.

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
The big one being the meltdown. Pretty much need everyone to go when that happens.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Yeah let's not screw around with sabotages. If too many people have the "oh someone else can do it" mentality, it's game over.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron