***Among Us Mafia***

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
sddefault.jpg

Night report:
The mafia decided to take out srjclone, a crewmate.

Everyone now has until noon tomorrow to send in you actions for day 2. That includes srjclone, who will be working as a ghost.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Also, if anyone would like to volunteer to be completely in charge of the vote count (or maybe split it up between a few people) I would be happy to give them a perk.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Also, if anyone would like to volunteer to be completely in charge of the vote count (or maybe split it up between a few people) I would be happy to give them a perk.

I mean I can't especially Wednesdays but whoa.... I swear if Imposters get it...

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
why would you do that without having someone watch?
I trusted Psy when he said he would be in a place that I had a visual task. I misunderstood the rules and just assumed if I did the visual task while he was in there that he would see it. I didn’t realize he needed to observe as I was doing it to see it otherwise I would’ve coordinated better
Sus of cyfan13 unless he tells me which one he completed
Fitzy said don’t post what tasks we did and I have no reason to believe that that is bad advice. Plus I was at work and couldn’t remember which one and was busy so didn’t go back and read my
I think I know which one he completed, but I can't confirm it. Would be pretty bold of mafia to claim right on the first day.
Yeah that would be idiotic. Thanks for the back up, might have saved me
I'll go on record now and say I just wanted to switch off Vikes and picked cyfan because he didn't have any votes yet.
Uh huh..

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Task update: Yesterday crewmates completed 10 of their 105 total tasks, or about 9.5%. I am not counting the two or three step tasks in that progress until all steps of the task are finished.

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
I'm going to admin to continue to fix wiring and get my swipe on today. If you have a visual task we need to coordinate with others so we can confirm innos.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I'm going to admin to continue to fix wiring and get my swipe on today. If you have a visual task we need to coordinate with others so we can confirm innos.
Somebody should come to lower engine with me

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
@bsaltyman Can we get a list of the tasks with visual in there. I know it was posted in the sign up, but might be handy to have that in the write up.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I have a couple of tasks that I can complete today in a specific area. headed there today.

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
  • One step tasks (with location)
    • Calibrate distributor (Electrical)
    • Chart course (Navigation)
    • Clean O2 filter (O2)
    • Clear Aseroids (Weapons) ***Visual task***
    • Prime shields (Shields) ***Visual task***
    • Submit scan (Med Bay) ***Visual task***
    • Swipe card (Admin)
    • Unlock Manifolds (Reactor)
  • Two step tasks
    • Align engines (Upper and Lower engines)
    • Divert power (Electrical and then another location)
    • Empty Garbage (Cafeteria then Storage) ***Second step is visual task***
    • Inspect Sample (Med Bay)
    • Upload Data (could be different locations)
  • Three step tasks:
    • Fix Wiring (multiple locations)

Reactions: bsaltyman

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I can confirm Discy's whereabouts yesterday.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
It's not a visual task so going with you wouldn't tell us much. Except that maybe you're a murderer.
That's fair. All I am saying is, Discy told the truth about where he went yesterday. Doesn't confirm him as inno or anything. Just confirms he went to the location he said he was going to.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
That's fair. All I am saying is, Discy told the truth about where he went yesterday. Doesn't confirm him as inno or anything. Just confirms he went to the location he said he was going to.
This was in response to JM going to the lower engine today.