Iowa State v. K-State ...

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
How's that for a captivating matchup coming this Wednesday? Don't be surprised if it's postponed. K-State was down to six scholarship players v. oSu yesterday due to injuries and C19.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
How's that for a captivating matchup coming this Wednesday? Don't be surprised if it's postponed. K-State was down to six scholarship players v. oSu yesterday due to injuries and C19.
Great. First Chicago State and now this. Keep losing our best chances at wins this season.

• Haha
Reactions: dirtyninety

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
9L9cBd_1G0QpeP_uFqZ-DNB5LM8=.gif

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Surly what’s with all of Kliemans transfers?

Probably lots of reasons but where they ended up suggests they didn't expect much playing time at K-State. So, Klieman is busy in the transfer portal. (I loathe free agency but it is what it is these days.)

I believe there's a starting corner from the Hawkeyes coming to Manhattan. A former 4-star Louisville starter, Russ Yeast, is transferring in to fill the safety hole. A linebacker from Utah State. Many more rumored on the way.

Of course, Skylar Thompson is back for another go-around. So yeah, there's a significant upgrade going on from the season's end with returning seniors plus transfers. Here's the K-State transfer-out list you seem interested in and where they're headed.

P5 Transfers:
Josh Youngblood to Rutgers

G5 Transfers closer to home:
Tyrone Lewis to Louisiana
Lance Robinson to Tulane
Ronald Tripplett to UTSA
DeMarquese Hayes to Texas State

G5 Transfers:
Will Jones to USF
Walter Neil to UTEP
Jonathan Alexander to Charlotte

Unsigned:
Thomas Grayson
Wykeen Gill
Matthew Pola-Mao
Nick Ast
Tee Collins

Credit: AJ

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Probably lots of reasons but where they ended up suggests they didn't expect much playing time at K-State. So, Klieman is busy in the transfer portal. (I loathe free agency but it is what it is these days.)

I believe there's a starting corner from the Hawkeyes coming to Manhattan. A former 4-star Louisville starter, Russ Yeast, is transferring in to fill the safety hole. A linebacker from Utah State. Many more rumored on the way.

Of course, Skylar Thompson is back for another go-around. So yeah, there's a significant upgrade going on from the season's end with returning seniors plus transfers. Here's the K-State transfer-out list you seem interested in and where they're headed.

P5 Transfers:
Josh Youngblood to Rutgers

G5 Transfers closer to home:
Tyrone Lewis to Louisiana
Lance Robinson to Tulane
Ronald Tripplett to UTSA
DeMarquese Hayes to Texas State

G5 Transfers:
Will Jones to USF
Walter Neil to UTEP
Jonathan Alexander to Charlotte

Unsigned:
Thomas Grayson
Wykeen Gill
Matthew Pola-Mao
Nick Ast
Tee Collins

Credit: AJ
Interesting that they are nabbing spot starters to fill gaps. Things must be somewhat bare.