Big Brother 22

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I wish they would have put up Memphis. That guy is a grade A+++++ DB.

He's actually growing in the eyes of the jury. He's definitely the old grump but he's been direct with people and he had good jury management with David and Ian.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I'm convinced without a doubt that if Tyler had more time, he would have put the pieces together that Enzo chose Nicole over him with the David vote (what a coward move by Enzo btw....Mr "big moves"). He then would have realized Cody/Enzo have put the line in the sand and taken a shot at them. Another reason why one double eviction is great but two was excessive and killed a week of really good game play and scheming. Tyler also could have used the power and time to set up his end game.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
He's actually growing in the eyes of the jury. He's definitely the old grump but he's been direct with people and he had good jury management with David and Ian.

I don't get Cody, Enzo tells him that Memphis made 2 final 3 deals (Mem, Enz, Cody and Mem, Enz and Xmas). Instead of getting mad at Memphis, Cody gets mad at Xmas and wants to target her. I don't get it.

• Agree
Reactions: Halincandenza

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I don't get Cody, Enzo tells him that Memphis made 2 final 3 deals (Mem, Enz, Cody and Mem, Enz and Xmas). Instead of getting mad at Memphis, Cody gets mad at Xmas and wants to target her. I don't get it.

So Cody wants to target Christmas because of the wall yeller that said Tyler and Christmas have a final two. Cody knows if he cuts Christmas, then he has Tyler back to himself.

Cody is probably smart to keep in check about the Memphis deal because he knows that at least Memphis has his back to the final four. Cody is already set with pretty much everyone else.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I just simply liked that David was so bad at the game in a game full of all stars. Not knowing to come out of the doors and Julie had to call him out was the cherry on top.

• Funny
Reactions: STATE12

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Memphis is an enigma to me. Gotta start thinking about what that decisive HOH comp will look like.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Nicole and Dani should have gotten rid of Tyler when they had the chance. They have been scared the whole game to go after the guys that are comp beasts and it was eventually going to bite them in the ass. I thought it was stupid this whole time that they made an alliance with them instead of other people in the house.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Memphis is DB but he is winning comps and right now that seems like it is going to be the determining factor because there really isn't much to separate the players.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I dunno man....can you imagine if Nicole Franzel won BB twice? I'd never watch another second again.

It might be luck but she always seems to pick the right moves. If she’s up against a male She’s got Ian, Davonne, and Kevin for sure. Dani I could see being a jealous ***** and not voting for her, but maybe not. That’s a decent start to getting to the 500k.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I dunno man....can you imagine if Nicole Franzel won BB twice? I'd never watch another second again.

I know most die hards don’t like her but I think she’s a hell of a player. She has one of the best social games of anyone who’s ever played (ethically or not) and it shows when she is consistently making it far in the game

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I thought Tyler was the closest thing we’ve had to a Derrick but you can tell Derricks game has rubbed off on Cody. Cody kicks ass in every form of the game.

It makes me wonder how Cody’s game would’ve been impacted if Derrick ended up coming back in the house; zero doubt those two would’ve had huge targets on their backs

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
It might be luck but she always seems to pick the right moves. If she’s up against a male She’s got Ian, Davonne, and Kevin for sure. Dani I could see being a jealous ***** and not voting for her, but maybe not. That’s a decent start to getting to the 500k.

Actually I don't think she has Ian or Davonne anymore. Ian has said in his exit press he's really impressed with Tyler and Cody. Davonne flat out got lied to all week by Nicole until a wall yeller outed her. Her goodbye message was influenced by production to make the audience think Davonne was just finding out for the first time. She went to Nicole and said "I'm literally bashing David over this and making it personal so if he's telling the truth and you're lying please tell me now." Nicole then doubled down.

Reactions: Halincandenza

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I thought Tyler was the closest thing we’ve had to a Derrick but you can tell Derricks game has rubbed off on Cody. Cody kicks ass in every form of the game.

It makes me wonder how Cody’s game would’ve been impacted if Derrick ended up coming back in the house; zero doubt those two would’ve had huge targets on their backs

Yeah I agree Cody is near flawless this game. What makes me mad is that Tyler still has the higher ceiling than Cody if given the same conditions/resources. I put Tyler 4th all time in best BB players behind Dr. Will/Dan/Derrick. If Cody wins this, you can make a case for him being top 3 as well.

The only thing about Cody is he hasn't faced adversity yet. Derrick was ALWAYS there to calm him down and keep him in check in BB16.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Memphis is DB but he is winning comps and right now that seems like it is going to be the determining factor because there really isn't much to separate the players.

My list of who I would want to go out and have a party bender with:

1)Memphis
2)Nicole
3)Cody
4)Christmas
5)Tyler
6)Enzo

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Yeah I agree Cody is near flawless this game. What makes me mad is that Tyler still has the higher ceiling than Cody if given the same conditions/resources. I put Tyler 4th all time in best BB players behind Dr. Will/Dan/Derrick. If Cody wins this, you can make a case for him being top 3 as well.

The only thing about Cody is he hasn't faced adversity yet. Derrick was ALWAYS there to calm him down and keep him in check in BB16.

I don’t see a route for Tyler this season unless he beasts all vetoes and possible HOH’s moving forward. Even if he somehow got F2, I don’t see votes going for him.

If Tyler survives this week, I could see the slip and slide comp being the next HOH. I think he would be setup well to win that.