What is the worst thing about each moderator?

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Whoever is calling the shots on offense has been dreadful for years. We are too predictable and vanilla. The 3-3-5 is played out, everybody and their mother knows how to exploit it now. And which one of you nincompoops is in charge of special teams???

I am in the right thread...right?

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
I was given a vacation because one thought I was a hawk fan and because of my iowa state fair profile picture I had at the time.

1600881150609.png

Reactions: fsanford

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I have a positive note for Angie. We have argued about things before, mostly the nitty gritty stuff that gets hashed out between people of like minds, and even though it was somewhat heated at times, she has always been very respectful, fair and never pushed her position of control over me.

• Friendly
Reactions: Angie

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I have a positive note for Angie. We have argued about things before, mostly the nitty gritty stuff that gets hashed out between people of like minds, and even though it was somewhat heated at times, she has always been very respectful, fair and never pushed her position of control over me.
We have another Angie I don’t know about?

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

I appreciate that from you, that you understand the distinction. I think that's one thing people can sometimes not recognize - if a mod is disagreeing with a post in a discussion, that doesn't mean that they are disagreeing AS a mod and that you're somehow getting reprimanded for having a different opinion. We're still posters, and so we still post in discussions. I am not (at least not to my recollection or best efforts) going to ban someone or close a thread for disagreeing with me. We DO close threads if there are personal attacks or violations of site rules. And sometimes we even self-moderate if we find ourselves participating in that.

We have another Angie I don’t know about?

@bos is a ****. But that's not the worst thing about him.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
giphy.gif