Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Enjoy!

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Nebraska just not being able to get their crap together for two decades now would have been the best gift you ever could have given 18 year old me.

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
Me during the Nebr segment:
2Mc.gif

Reactions: Busch__Latte

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
I was in Nebraska for a wedding this weekend. While driving to the wedding, I flipped through the stations and found a football pregame show that had poor sound quality. I found out it was the Tom Osborne pregame show from one of their 1994 regular season games. Talk about living in the past when you listen to a football pregame show from 26 years ago.

Sousaclone

Apr 29, 2006
North of Seattle
How do I inject this into my veins

Talk about going for the jugular. Nice for somebody in the national media to say it out loud.

I guarantee that schedule was intentional. It's not going to be written down and it may not have been explicitly said, but someone definitely made a conscious decision to put good 'ole Nebraska in their spot.

The Omaha World Herald interview actually made the AD sound like even more of a whiner (they ignored all schedule suggestions).

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Talk about going for the jugular. Nice for somebody in the national media to say it out loud.

I guarantee that schedule was intentional. It's not going to be written down and it may not have been explicitly said, but someone definitely made a conscious decision to put good 'ole Nebraska in their spot.

The Omaha World Herald interview actually made the AD sound like even more of a whiner (they ignored all schedule suggestions).

Well duh you guys with so much Knowledge. What did you expect when you sued the conference? I mean if you could have given you all road games I'm sure they would. These people are pretty petty.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I was in Nebraska for a wedding this weekend. While driving to the wedding, I flipped through the stations and found a football pregame show that had poor sound quality. I found out it was the Tom Osborne pregame show from one of their 1994 regular season games. Talk about living in the past when you listen to a football pregame show from 26 years ago.

What is wrong with you? HellsBells the PAST IS ALL THAT HUSKER FANS HAVE NOW......This season looks like another hum drum non bowl season while have a very most outstanding football coach at least according to the AD.....and the Future looks even worse than the here and now....

The Absolute dumbest move in the history of college football, the Huskers moving to the Little 14 er big ten....Poor coach devaney must rolling over in his freakin' GRAVE

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
Excuse me? Remember, they gave the ball away eight times. Like, intentionally. On purpose. Those weren’t takeaways.
Spoken like a true Husker fan.
  • ISU down its starting QB and RB and a bench full of H1N1..
  • First snap from scrimmage, NU fumble. ISU goes three and out but close enough to kick a field goal.
  • ISU's only touchdown, a long bomb after a fake punt and we miss the PAT.
  • four take aways inside the ISU five yard line. The most epic being the ISU defender touching the receivers foot as he is going in to score. Causes him to just flat out drop the ball.
One glorious year of rubbing it in the face of Husker fans. Their meltdown was epic. We had no business winning that game and they had no reply. Will always be one of my top 10 wins.

The music is perfect.