ULL Message Boards

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
You're a ****. Game isn't even over. Why you throwing shade at your own fans. Had literally zero affect on the actual outcome of the game. Not on the fans this team is playing sloppy.

This goes beyond his terrible prediction.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Congrats Louisiana. You were definitely the better team today, and it wasn't that close. Your defense was much better than I anticipated. Go win the sunbelt

GingerNinja

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2012
Omaha
Kudos to the Cajuns! I'm disappointed, but not surprised with the outcome. You've got a great team and made all the plays that mattered today. Good luck the rest of the season.

Reactions: GeauxUL

Tommy Cicero

Dec 13, 2019
They won every aspect of the game. Yes, they had two special team TD’s, but they also ran the ball down the Cyclones throat on that last drive when the Cyclones knew it was coming. Their defense owned Purdy and the offense. The offensive line was bad, AGAIN. The tackling was terrible.

This wasn’t a fluke. It wasn’t a “we had a bad game”. Cyclones got beat by a better team. Disturbing considering the pre-season predictions for this team.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
They won every aspect of the game. Yes, they had two special team TD’s, but they also ran the ball down the Cyclones throat on that last drive when the Cyclones knew it was coming. Their defense owned Purdy and the offense. The offensive line was bad, AGAIN. The tackling was terrible.

This wasn’t a fluke. It wasn’t a “we had a bad game”. Cyclones got beat by a better team. Disturbing considering the pre-season predictions for this team.
Rent free, hokroach.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Good game last week....y’all have everything needed to have a great season. Now you guys just need to regroup and take care of business. Best of luck!
You kicked us in the collard greens and dried out our poontang. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Reactions: GeauxUL

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Good game last week....y’all have everything needed to have a great season. Now you guys just need to regroup and take care of business. Best of luck!
No clue if you'll come back to read this, but yeah good job and good luck. I don't know how good Louisiana is. Played tough defense, but I'm not sure how hard your guys had to work for it. Our play calling had it served up on a platter for you. Not to mention the 2 easiest special teams TD's I've seen in a long time, possibly ever. You guys might get a better read on how good your team is by playing Ark St, Coastal Carolina etc then you did from this game

GeauxUL

Sep 12, 2020
No clue if you'll come back to read this, but yeah good job and good luck. I don't know how good Louisiana is. Played tough defense, but I'm not sure how hard your guys had to work for it. Our play calling had it served up on a platter for you. Not to mention the 2 easiest special teams TD's I've seen in a long time, possibly ever. You guys might get a better read on how good your team is by playing Ark St, Coastal Carolina etc then you did from this game
Well, haven’t been back in a while, but had to drop by this morning to offer congrats on the big win yesterday!