Post deleted as uninteresting here ...

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I repeat. Bob is NOT a she.

Isnt it what you identify as now? Maybe bob considers herself a she. U of Minnesota will expel you if you use the wrong pronoun with someone. My nephew picked something like “fighter plane” for his pronoun so everybody would get it wrong.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
A thousand views for a deleted post. Amazing how uninteresting I am here in Ames.

KylieSkinMasks12_3cb9e209-28d6-4ea5-bb32-018ed46bd2f2.jpg

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
A thousand views for a deleted post. Amazing how uninteresting I am here in Ames.

And if you scroll down the page you can see that is low for most threads, except for ones created by you. Maybe take a hint there.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
People click on your threads because they get a laugh out of the arc they always take. You post some nonsense about KState that no one gives a **** about in an attempt to gain some attention, you get dragged for it and then you play the victim.

It's predictable, cheap and easy entertainment.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
People click on your threads because they get a laugh out of the arc they always take. You post some nonsense about KState that no one gives a **** about in an attempt to gain some attention, you get dragged for it and then you play the victim.

It's predictable, cheap and easy entertainment.
This thread was about Ku, son.

NewClone09

Jan 7, 2009
Ames, IA
Post on, surly. I wish we had one like that from each XII school. Except Baylor because, **** them.

EDIT: I am not on here enough to exonerate surly and what he/she may say. I just like hearing from the other fanbases and hearing things I might not otherwise. I don’t see what the big deal is complaining about a common enemy in KU. Some of the ******** I see on here about TOE (often times warranted) is no different than what KU/KSU fans likely sling back and forth.

Last edited:

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I don’t give a **** what your name or gender is. You seem to be a really strange person.

What? It's strange because I enjoy chatter with ISU fans? Come on, man.

Born Iowan. Went to Heelan, a powerhouse football program there. Married to an Iowan. Worked with three great Iowa State engineers including Chevron/Texaco's vice-chair Richard Matzke, one of your most distinguished alums. Ran an Iowa business with ISU engineers and fans from startup to world leader. And yet it's strange to be here? Historically, I have far more in common with ISU than K-State.

Good lord. It would be better to chat about sports than gender or laundry colors, boys.

Last edited:

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
What? It's strange because I enjoy chattering with ISU fans? Come on, man.

Born Iowan. Went to Heelan, a powerhouse football program there. Married to an Iowan. Worked with three great Iowa State engineers including Chevron/Texaco's vice-chair Richard Matzke. Ran an Iowa business with ISU engineers and fans from startup to world leader. And yet it's strange to be here? Historically, I have far more in common with ISU than K-State.

Good lord. It would be better to chat about sports than gender or laundry colors, boys.

Great, stop posting about KU and KSU's butthurt towards KU. You and Randomfan could just setup a chat so you two idiots can talk smack about the Sunflower state.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Great, stop posting about KU and KSU's butthurt towards KU. You and Randomfan could just setup a chat so you two idiots can talk smack about the Sunflower state.
There was one other thread I started about Ku on this page, seven on other topics. Be more circumspect.