Who do we Replace Iowa WIth?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
I'm of the opinion that the season is going to get cancelled altogether, for everyone.

I hope I am wrong.

Though, let's say it doesn't. Does this mean that the hawkkks will finally be unable to dodge the GOOD B10 teams in the same season for once? What will the racists do?

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I don't think there will be football this fall, but the thing I heard the other day by going conference games only, that it would give schools a better chance of getting their games in when some get postponed due to positive tests. Again, this is just delaying the inevitable.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Listening to kxno right now is just sad and pathetic.

It explains exactly why we’re in the s**t show we’re in. And it’s not just all the idiotic callers, but the radio show hosts too.

This country is f***ed!

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Listening to kxno right now is just sad and pathetic.

It explains exactly why we’re in the s**t show we’re in. And it’s not just all the idiotic callers, but the radio show hosts too.

This country is f***ed!

One caller seriously said Iowa should have football because they have a world class hospital across the street

No, I’m not making that up.

hawkeyejoe60

Jan 6, 2012
I feel like the ship has probably sailed on sports for this fall but I'm hopeful that will be the catalyst needed for people to take the steps so that we can have sports in the spring.
Um the NFL,NBA,MLB and NHL will all be playing this Fall.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I feel like the ship has probably sailed on sports for this fall but I'm hopeful that will be the catalyst needed for people to take the steps so that we can have sports in the spring.
Nope. The blame just shifts. These types litter my social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.