***2020 CF Olympic Games***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I'm going to be traveling all afternoon, so for everyone that tries to contact me for an alliance, please be patient.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Le COC recognizes Antarctica's status as a a country for these games. Them and Wales. Not sure why nobody is upset about moores's choice.

Wales has a prince. They're more of a country than Antarctica!

By the way, Canada is laying claim to the North Pole, eh. Santa is one of us, he even dresses like a Canadian flag.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Updated G2 Standings: BCClone in the top 10!

View attachment 73345
RATZ - I was SOOOOO looking forward to laughing at him...and mtown & JM4CY!

I guess I did better than I expected...it has been a long time since I took stat or any math courses. My number crunching has been pretty basic data entry & compilation and formulaic calculations. My brain doesn't visualize this stuff all that well.

I'm really really hoping there will be some trivia competitions in here at some point. That may be my one competitive skill. :D

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Le COC recognizes Antarctica's status as a a country for these games. Them and Wales. Not sure why nobody is upset about moores's choice.

Curious about a lot of things but understanding how the stupid U.K. government/monarchy/whatever works is really low on the to do list.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
RATZ - I was SOOOOO looking forward to laughing at him...and mtown & JM4CY!

I guess I did better than I expected...it has been a long time since I took stat or any math courses. My number crunching has been pretty basic data entry & compilation and formulaic calculations. My brain doesn't visualize this stuff all that well.

I'm really really hoping there will be some trivia competitions in here at some point. That may be my one competitive skill. :D
tumblr_om4oy9b9ZZ1veogvqo1_400.gif