*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
As long as it isn't a runaway tonight it shouldn't matter. Even if he would infect by being killed. I would be on the block tomorrow, and you would have your full list of everyone that is mafia based on who voted for him.
minor adjustment on your statement:
everyone that [could be] mafia

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
It may have been asked and answered already, but I'll ask anyway.

If I vote for the AC and then rescind off of them, is there still a 25% chance I catch it?
Similarly, if I'm the AC and rescind off of someone, is there still a 25% chance it's given to them?

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
minor adjustment on your statement:
everyone that [could be] mafia
Right but once the original 2 members are gone, then the list of potential mafia are only people who voted for the AC.
Those mafia that were infected by the AC can't infect or kill, so doesn't the game just become going down the list at that point?

giphy.gif

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
I don't even understand why people are voting for me. And I'm not laying low, I just haven't voted yet in case I need to save myself later.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Right but once the original 2 members are gone, then the list of potential mafia are only people who voted for the AC.
Those mafia that were infected by the AC can't infect or kill, so doesn't the game just become going down the list at that point?

giphy.gif
Yeah. It just looked like you were saying ALL of them would be mafia. Maybe I misread.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
I give up. Calling a group by their name is a death kill when I was asking clarifying questions in an advanced rules game.

Everyone who asks questions about the rules is a mafia.

I hope I am the AC at this point for the chaos.

giphy.gif

Im voting for you because you are trying really hard to not die. Like you are the last remaining known mafia.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Im voting for you because you are trying really hard to not die. Like you are the last remaining known mafia.

Damned if you try and damned if you lay low. Once someone starts a mini run on you, it doesn't matter how you try and defend yourself at all. I got lucky last time because I was a special innocent.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
It may have been asked and answered already, but I'll ask anyway.

If I vote for the AC and then rescind off of them, is there still a 25% chance I catch it?
Similarly, if I'm the AC and rescind off of someone, is there still a 25% chance it's given to them?
I hope so because then I'll vote and rescind everyone.

Just give me the word moores, you mafia scum.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I hope so because then I'll vote and rescind everyone.

Just give me the word moores, you mafia scum.
From what we have received from cyfanatic, AC isn’t in play today anyway. Tomorrow would be the first day AC could infect anyone since we haven’t had an infection yet.