***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Saw the Indian Hills Foster Grant KU recruit didn't get player of the year. Chris Child's from ICACC did. Can't find much about him. Was wondering if he is committed somewhere. Curious about size and if he is D1 type.

Childs is a nice player and deserved player of the year, but Grant Foster is clearly the more talented and by far the bigger prospect. If you haven't seen Hills play it's hard to understand how you have to interpret stats and playing time differently than what you are used to watching. It's a constant rotation of kids in and out of the game.

Childs was solid the whole year and the leader on the team. When it was a close game against strong competition though it was Grant Foster that took over.

Childs is going to Bryant, he's fun to watch but not at the level we are looking for.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Childs is a nice player and deserved player of the year, but Grant Foster is clearly the more talented and by far the bigger prospect. If you haven't seen Hills play it's hard to understand how you have to interpret stats and playing time differently than what you are used to watching. It's a constant rotation of kids in and out of the game.

Childs was solid the whole year and the leader on the team. When it was a close game against strong competition though it was Grant Foster that took over.

Childs is going to Bryant, he's fun to watch but not at the level we are looking for.
I’m guessing based off this you’ve seen a decent amount of their games? Is the Calloo guy from Oklahoma St worth a look?

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Starting to zero in on targets... top 8 for Barry.

@jeffborzello Dartmouth grad transfer Brendan Barry tells ESPN his main schools are Temple, Wake Forest, Iowa State, Pittsburgh, Georgetown, Michigan, Santa Clara and DePaul.

Redshirted this past season, averaged 13.2 points and shot 44.5% from 3 in 2018-19.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

@jeffborzello Dartmouth grad transfer Brendan Barry tells ESPN his main schools are Temple, Wake Forest, Iowa State, Pittsburgh, Georgetown, Michigan, Santa Clara and DePaul.

Redshirted this past season, averaged 13.2 points and shot 44.5% from 3 in 2018-19.

Yes please

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006

Michigan is probably our biggest competition for Barry. Big if, but if we could land him and Carton our outlook for next year would look pretty good.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Michigan is probably our biggest competition for Barry. Big if, but if we could land him and Carton our outlook for next year would look pretty good.
Uh, yes lol. Landing Barry and Carton would be a grand slam.

Clyde4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2018
How many of the first option transfers do you think Prohm can land? I sure hope we avoid the 3rd and 4th options this time.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Not sure anyone is obsessed. He's a proven terrific shooter that a lot of programs want though
Well people act like he is some huge get.
He can hit the three sure but he isn’t a great player in the Ivy League. He is depth I guess but doesn’t give me hope for next year if they would land him.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
After reading about Barry I’m guessing he ends up at Pitt. His godfather is recruiting him to go there.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
He'd be an incredibly nice asset to have. Anyone that can consistently knock down a three will be an asset. I would be concerned if he came here and started, but if would come here and be someone off the bench, that would be good for me.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron