Feb 10, 2007
Omaha

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Yeah, you get one and then like 5 weeks later a second. I just made that number up.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/bbac8dc6-b216-4553-8fed-dde4aeb01f6b
I've actually had THREE shingles vaccinations. I got the Zostavax about 10-12 years ago. Then they came out with Shingrix, and because of my skin allergy issues, my doc recommended I get the Shingrix as well (it's more powerful...and yes, it comes in two parts). My comment above was about the Shingrix which I got several years ago.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I've actually had THREE shingles vaccinations. I got the Zostavax about 10-12 years ago. Then they came out with Shingrix, and because of my skin allergy issues, my doc recommended I get the Shingrix as well (it's more powerful...and yes, it comes in two parts). My comment above was about the Shingrix which I got several years ago.

I got the Shingrix last year and had absolutely no issues at all with either one.
DH on the other hand, got the first one a few weeks ago and had a large red, warm, raised area about 6 in x 4 in on his arm. He also felt like he was getting a cold or flu. I actually took a picture so we could have a reference other than our recollection if it continued to get larger. Hopefully the second one treats him better.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I got a very mild case of them within a week of my first Shingrix shot (totally unrelated to the vaccination). Small pattern of seven raised dots in the shape of a cat's paw. It lasted about three weeks, and was right at the waistline of my pants on my left flank. If my mild case was as obnoxious as the bigger cases, screw that noise! Vaccinate me, baby!!!

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I got a very mild case of them within a week of my first Shingrix shot (totally unrelated to the vaccination). Small pattern of seven raised dots in the shape of a cat's paw. It lasted about three weeks, and was right at the waistline of my pants on my left flank. If my mild case was as obnoxious as the bigger cases, screw that noise! Vaccinate me, baby!!!
Well shoot - this was supposed to be replying to Gr8!

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
You guys are noticeably slipping here. Whose birthday is it today?

giphy.gif

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Feel for you. Today is the nasty one also. Late night

We got "lucky". We only have one wrestler still alive in 1A, and he wrestles 126.

Now 2A? Five of our 2A wrestlers are in the semis. And they all have a legitimate shot to wrestle Saturday night in the championships.

Centerville has a kid that's 5'2 or 5'3"...tops. (guesstimating as he walked past me)

He wrestles 138. He's a fireplug.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
To anyone attending the wbb game Sun. Use your tkt from WBB to get into wrestling free at 7 that nite. Would be a long day but a 2for1 on sporting events. At least that's what they were saying in the thread about wresting comps for season tkt holders. So I assume they are right.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Sadie and Emma are fighting over the same bone, when there is one just like it 5 feet from them and 2 more on their crate. Now I know how my parents felt.
Milo is currently trying to fit in the box my new heating pad came in. It's smaller than a shoebox. Milo is NOT smaller than a shoebox. Milo is a dork. Wanna trade?

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Milo is currently trying to fit in the box my new heating pad came in. It's smaller than a shoebox. Milo is NOT smaller than a shoebox. Milo is a dork. Wanna trade?

Would work if you took both dogs. Milo might not like it here with either dog. The dogs dont think they like cats too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.