This is why Prohm must go........

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Just checked Ticketmaster via ISU ticket sales looking for tickets to KSU. Thinking about popping down I-35 for a double header next weekend, with both WBB/MBB at Hilton Saturday. Only 12 tickets listed in the parquet, six pairs. Always a pain trying to find a single. Maybe more will pop up next week. Might have to buy a pair and find a friend to treat.

Damnit, hope the weather gods don't see this. they kinda hate me.

Wait till next wk and post in the tkt exchange wouldn't be surprised if you could shake one loose that way. I'd offer you my WBB for that day but it's in use. If it changes I'll let you know.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Wait till next wk and post in the tkt exchange wouldn't be surprised if you could shake one loose that way. I'd offer you my WBB for that day but it's in use. If it changes I'll let you know.

It's never a problem to get WBB in parquet for $12. Lot's listed, maybe I can find some peeps to sit with if I bribe them with tickets. ;)

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Prohms teams might have better wins, but I challenge you to find a worse loss than famu that McDermott had, or a worse home beat down than Kansas gave us this year.

FAMU, no, but just checked out of curiosity and there were a few 20ish point losses at Hilton under McDermott.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneErik

ManBearClone

Apr 29, 2010
Judas would never understand how to use the three point shot since they didn't have a three point line 2000 years ago.

This website uses some gymnastics to put the price at $90-$3000 in today's dollars.

https://aleteia.org/2017/04/12/how-much-might-judas-30-pieces-of-silver-be-worth-today/

Based on the price of silver Wiki says something like $185 to $216 in today's dollars.

Whatever the case, truly a steal.

But I hear he has Goliath on his Rolodex. Good in the lane and awesome rebounder but not so good guarding the quick little guys. Still I'd take him.

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Looks like Conditt moving back into a role he is more successful in is happening now too. Hopefully not out of rotation all together.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
It's not just a fat lady singing when talking about chances of Prohm being fired. It's the 300 pound fat woman that has lost 3 toes to diabetes and she is singing through the stoma in her throat due to all the years of smoking. That's how bad it is.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron