New Bracketology

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Loyola is 91st in NET. The lowest of those 12 Big Ten teams is Indiana at 44th.

And a loss to Coppin State which is in FAMU territory. They don't deserve a bid, not close.

They got a bump in NET from playing UNI on Sunday and are going to be underdogs in their next two.

Not saying the Big 10 deserves 12 by any means but Loyola is not a good replacement.

• Informative
Reactions: UNI1ISU2

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
Anybody who takes ESPN Bracketology as gospel needs to do some soul searching in life.
You do realize he is right on just about every team each year? It’s a good gage on who will get in. Plus it gives you something weekly to look forward to. I myself use every resource I can get to better my knowledge in order to win the bracket contest I enter. I win about every year in that and the bowl challenges. All because I follow things

EnkAMania

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 31, 2013
Seattle
You do realize he is right on just about every team each year? It’s a good gage on who will get in. Plus it gives you something weekly to look forward to. I myself use every resource I can get to better my knowledge in order to win the bracket contest I enter. I win about every year in that and the bowl challenges. All because I follow things
Lunardi is ranked #55 in the http://www.bracketmatrix.com/rankings.html

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Anybody who takes ESPN Bracketology as gospel needs to do some soul searching in life.

I like my Bracketology right around mid-April fresh off the previous season's results.

Same with CF rankings in January.

jpete24

Wearing nut cup since 2002
SuperFanatic
Mar 25, 2006
Minneapolis, MN

Do you have facts to back up when you say "he is right"? Winning bowl challenges isn't basketball either, so *shrugs*?

I'd love to see how close Lunardi is every year compared to what actually happens. I'm sure he does some "true up" right before the tourney starts. I can assure you, 12 B10 teams will not make the tournament.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Do you have facts to back up when you say "he is right"? Winning bowl challenges isn't basketball either, so *shrugs*?

I'd love to see how close Lunardi is every year compared to what actually happens. I'm sure he does some "true up" right before the tourney starts. I can assure you, 12 B10 teams will not make the tournament.
This exactly. Maybe many of these guys hit on 66-68 of the teams that actually make it when they post their last predictions the week of Selection Sunday. I doubt they are nearly that accurate when you look at their predictions a month and a half out.

Reactions: jpete24

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Because it’s dumb they would get 12 teams in. Loyola Chicago is more qualified then atleast 3 of those teams
giphy.gif

Reactions: CyTwins

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Because it’s dumb they would get 12 teams in. Loyola Chicago is more qualified then atleast 3 of those teams
Loyola who lost to Coppin State and doesn’t have a Top 100 Kenpom win on their resume. That Loyola.

Reactions: CyTwins

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron