Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Was chatting with a lady on one of the dating apps. She couldn’t meet for drinks cause one of her boobs burst and she’s getting surgery to get it repaired today. I appreciated the honesty and told her I’d be thinking of her and her boobs today.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Was chatting with a lady on one of the dating apps. She couldn’t meet for drinks cause one of her boobs burst and she’s getting surgery to get it repaired today. I appreciated the honesty and told her I’d be thinking of her and her boobs today.

So in reality Doc are you going to give her new boobs a chance or did you delete her?

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA

That would make for an exciting date....are they going to explode, or not? o_O

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Well, that's kind of an overshare...

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
So in reality Doc are you going to give her new boobs a chance or did you delete her?

Sure. I like her honesty. Plus she’s a sales rep in the pot industry and said she’d show me how to do dabs (so complicated, they take like six parts/tools).

• Optimistic
  • Informative
Reactions: oldman and NWICY

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Dating apps are quite something...being pretty tall I get a lot of taller women. One played college basketball at Utah when Clyburn was there and she was pretty much my height. She said Will was incredibly nice, which is always good to hear about our players.
Dating apps are the modern version of the personals in the newspaper. The Des Moines Register's was called "date maker". It's where I met my husband of now 25 years. :)
One of the guys I went out with a couple of times was a former lineman for the Bills. I asked why he hung it up after just one year (he wasn't starting, but he was in the rotation). He told me "because it hurt more than it did in college". Nice guy, but I met Lew & the rest was history.

Reactions: Doc

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Sure. I like her honesty. Plus she’s a sales rep in the pot industry and said she’d show me how to do dabs (so complicated, they take like six parts/tools).

Can't you learn to do that on YouTube?

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
You are kind of making an assumption that the breast(s) are enhanced rather than reconstructed. The only woman I have talked frankly with about her implants was a breast cancer survivor.

Former coworker had breast cancer, and due to the risk, she had a double mastectomy. She posted a pic on FB while at a country music concert with her wearing a shirt saying "Of course they're fake! My real ones tried to kill me!"

FYI, the reconstruction made her basically look "normal", not disproportionate.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Staying in Kansas City. Drove across Missouri in rain snow and fog. The radar has shown snow north of St. Joe's the last few hours so decided to wait until it is at least daylight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron