Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
@jcyclonee Farnsy is an OG! Been a long time since the mafia death threads turned into RTT. How is life?

Life is Life. Going good I spose, but still a slow march until death....

And thanks for calling me an OG! I float in and out.

oddly I started on a forum called offtopic.com, then another one that was an offshoot, which eventually died. I'm all about randomness.

How you doing girl? I know I've seen you around FB but we aren't friends, wtf!

Reactions: cowgirl836

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
You sure it's a cat and not some tiger hybrid?

Our cat acts way more like a dog, and our dog acts like a cat. Our cat will play fetch, our dog will look at you like "f that I'm not chasing that" and lay back down.
We had a cat named King when I was a kid. He was a stray that showed up and decided to adopt us - I say it that way because he clearly thought he was in charge. We had a chair that sat in between the cooking and seating areas of our old farmhouse kitchen and that was King's throne. If anyone made the mistake of sitting on his throne he would sit in front of them shooting eye darts at them while he smacked his tail on the floor. He was a huuuuge cat that wasn't fat but was very large. I don't remember the weight but he was around 20 pounds.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Life is Life. Going good I spose, but still a slow march until death....

And thanks for calling me an OG! I float in and out.

oddly I started on a forum called offtopic.com, then another one that was an offshoot, which eventually died. I'm all about randomness.

How you doing girl? I know I've seen you around FB but we aren't friends, wtf!

I should know your real name since you sent me Insanity forever ago. I haven't posted on FB in......18 months so you aren't missing much. Life is good, enjoying mom life and all that jazz.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I have had the same avatar and name as well as the same sig since I started.
I switch up avatars for the holidays but they are still orangutans. I have only gone with a non-orangutan based avi once...during my pity party for being in a knee high non-walking cast for 6 weeks, which meant in a wheelchair on snow & ice. I put a picture of my cyclone sock in my right leg side by side with my bright red cast on my left leg as my avatar. Yeah...I was whining. :D

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Right!? One venue we looked at charged $200-$300 /day for corporate events and $2000 /day for wedding receptions, and these were both Saturday rates. What's really the difference that costs $1500?

The event center in my work building has had the bathrooms trashed. There is a legitimate concern for wedding receptions. If you guys don't drink (some people don't) maybe they'd work with you.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
I switch up avatars for the holidays but they are still orangutans. I have only gone with a non-orangutan based avi once...during my pity party for being in a knee high non-walking cast for 6 weeks, which meant in a wheelchair on snow & ice. I put a picture of my cyclone sock in my right leg side by side with my bright red cast on my left leg as my avatar. Yeah...I was whining. :D

You never did switch to that creepy little girl av everyone was using awhile back, did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.