KU vs KSU Brawl

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JayV

Really Big Member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 28, 2012
How badass would DeSousa have looked if he made that block and just calmly walked away, as if it wasn't worth a second thought...

Instead we get the Sunflower Smackdown

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Rewatched and it was DeSousa throwing the first punch. Surprised that they had Dotson in there at the end. Had to be playing (with a towel none the less) because he beat the Kstate bench to the mess. The more I watch, the more I see KU as being more and more of the instigator in every step.
Huh? Dotson wasn't on the floor playing at the end..what are you talking about?

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Just because McCormick missed while trying to stop on the Dude's balls is no excuse for a measly 2-gm suspension.
He can't help if his Ball-Stomping % is worse than his FT % :)
This is probably as close as any ISU fan here is going to get to saying "it looks like we were totally wrong about McCormack stomping on someone."

• Funny
  • Dislike
Reactions: CyBobby and Go2Guy

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Halftime of the Memphis game and ESPN guys talking about the suspensions. Everyone in agreement McCormack should have been suspended more than 2 games. He left the bench and was one of the worst instigators in the mess, should have gotten at least 5 games they thought.

I still think they should have gone further, for a benches clearing brawl anyone from either team that left the bench gets 1 game. The NBA has that rule and they enforce it with no exceptions. And for the KU fans saying we have little brother syndrome, if any of our players had engaged in behavior like that I'd be embarrassed and ashamed of it and support whatever suspensions resulted. There is no joy in a win if your team did not represent your school in a positive manner. Maybe KU fans will tolerate that kind of crap for the sake of winning another Big 12 title but most schools would not be happy if their players behaved like that.
I have stated here easily 12 times now that I support whatever suspensions came down and that DeSousa touching that stool was totally unacceptable.

But cool finger wag.

Reactions: CyBobby

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
He was there the same time any Kstate players got there so that means he hit the floor before the Kstate bench. Hhmmmm, Kansas bench leaves first, more instigating.
You can see Dotson walk up behind the pile of KSU players on the video and you can also see that multiple KSU players had already begun to push DeSousa. But cool story.

Tell another one.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You can see Dotson walk up behind the pile of KSU players on the video and you can also see that multiple KSU players had already begun to push DeSousa. But cool story.

Tell another one.

Or watch the ESPN one where he is running across the floor, not walking. Yes Kansas has shown they are dirty in several ways. You are crying and wanting to be a victim, you are just crying.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Or watch the ESPN one where he is running across the floor, not walking. Yes Kansas has shown they are dirty in several ways. You are crying and wanting to be a victim, you are just crying.
And someone is flat out lying about Dotson showing up at the incident before any Kansas State players.

• Optimistic
  • Funny
Reactions: CyBobby and BCClone

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Any chance of Random getting a 12 game suspension on CF? Just asking for a friend....

Well, he tried to come on this site, block our shots and stand over us...............but ended up being the one on the floor getting stomped....no, having feet put in "locations".....so no, no suspensions for random. A little sympathy or maybe even a smirk or two might be in order, but no suspensions.

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
Has this one been posted yet?
9620563.png

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Well, considering that Kansas has had numerous occasions where opponents have committed very hard fouls against them resulting in flagrant and technical fouls and hasnt responded by charging out onto the floor from the bench? Yes.

You have to be kidding me. Kansas's superiority complex is beyond measure.

I've hit my max with this guy's dip-****ery. It's block time.

• Optimistic
Reactions: CyBobby

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
You have to be kidding me. Kansas's superiority complex is beyond measure.

I've hit my max with this guy's dip-****ery. It's block time.
Superiority? Huh? This is just about an expectation that athletes behave with some sort of basic level of self control.

Someone asked a hypothetical about whether or not I thought KU would respond differently to the stepover than Kansas State did so since cannot handle a basic answer to that question without blowing a gasket, I will ask this in response.....

Has anyone ever seen any other ncaa basketball team respond to a stepover technical in the same manner that Kansas State chose?!? I personally have not.

• Dumb
Reactions: ImJustKCClone