Haliburton NBA

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Plenty of football players? What's the difference between that and basketball? What's the difference between leaving early? You're still part of a team so you're leaving them. You're allowed you're opinion, but doesnt mean you have to be a douche about it.

You don't know the difference between quitting in the middle of the season and completing a season then declaring for the draft?

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
You don't know the difference between quitting in the middle of the season and completing a season then declaring for the draft?
I certainly do, but there are also times where you have to worry about your future before everyone else's.

• Funny
Reactions: IASTATE07

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
He is not ready or he would be making a difference! When you have bad players around you score and put up good numbers. Look at Horton-Tucker!
CyBronco2121... shut up! If he’s going to be the one bright spot for this program and the expert think he will be drafted highly. Then you need to keep your mouth shut. We don’t get our players respected or talked about Like this often because we are not the blue bloods and that is why I respectfully ask you to shut up.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
None of you ******* better question Tyrese about how much he cares about the program. I'm frustrated for him.

MJ much more to the point and TH sounded like his voice was cracking. Tough to see.

I'm not sure many are saying they're not playing hard. It's just not a good situation.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I think some people saying he should shut it down for the rest of the year is a roundabout way of saying that
Those people that said that I think want to see what’s best for him. Honestly, I can’t help but hope he goes as high as possible and doesn’t come back. I want him to be successful in the NBA and fall into a better situation with a better coach making a good paycheck.

• Agree
Reactions: CyclonesMoney

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012
I really want TH to make those around him better. We've had some players that raised everyone's game but I've never seen it from TH.

This team needs an alpha. Someone who commands and demands more from everyone around them.

That would have been wiggington. It obviously would have benefited ISU had he returned, but i think it would have been good for wiggs too. he would have been the man on this team and in turn would have allowed TH to be more of a facilitator this season. I think.

oh well wish in one hand and **** in the other.

although 35k a month for 5 months isn't bad either. can't blame him i guess.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Those people that said that I think want to see what’s best for him. Honestly, I can’t help but hope he goes as high as possible and doesn’t come back. I want him to be successful in the NBA and fall into a better situation with a better coach making a good paycheck.

Or you know...just achieve his dreams and goals.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron