Bleacher Report early Top 25

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

And as usual.... we'll lose to Iowa again.... they will win their bowl game and we won't... and they will finish the season ranked and we won't.

Rinse and repeat. I know everyone will trash me for saying it, but the truth hurts. Time for us to quit living in some la la land and face the facts.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
And as usual.... we'll lose to Iowa again.... they will win their bowl game and we won't... and they will finish the season ranked and we won't.

Rinse and repeat. I know everyone will trash me for saying it, but the truth hurts. Time for us to quit living in some la la land and face the facts.
giphy.gif

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines

We'll win in Kinnick next year.

And are we that far removed from their embarrassing losses vs Stanford, Tennessee etc?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
There should be some sort of rule that until OU stops playing paper thin defense, they're not allowed in the Top 10.

That Rose Bowl in 2017 was a good game, but give them some defense and they win going away.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018

Rinse and repeat, because this has happened all of....two years. Basically all the time.

That being said, a Bleacher Report top 25 has all the through research as one of those office NCAA tourney brackets that someone picks because the team has the best color scheme.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010

Hey man, if you want to sit out for this upcoming football season, then I don't think anyone would blame you.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Calm down Nancy.

CloneFan65

Apr 11, 2006
Phoenix, AZ

Lighten up, Frances.

• Funny
Reactions: Snydes

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
There should be some sort of rule that until OU stops playing paper thin defense, they're not allowed in the Top 10.

That Rose Bowl in 2017 was a good game, but give them some defense and they win going away.
Then maybe someone in the Big 12 should stop them? I mean, they've dominated our conference since it was formed.

Reactions: SDClone

Help Support Us

Become a patron