*** Official IOWA STATE Vs #2 Baylor Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
site.png
vs
bu-1-color-01.png

IOWA STATE (8-7, 1-2 BIG 12)
VS. NO. 2 BAYLOR (13-1, 3-0 BIG 12)
WEDNESDAY, JAN. 15 | 7 P.M. CST
WACO, TEXAS | FERRELL CENTER (10,284)

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network
Talent: John Walters (pxp); Eric Heft (analyst)
TV: Big 12 Now/ESPN+
Talent: Clay Matvick (pxp); Bryndon Manzer (analyst)

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Saturday was a nice surprise but I think a win today would take a monumental effort. Hoping for the best.

• Optimistic
Reactions: VeloClone

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Thanks Rulzzz! I think tonight is an excellent chance for these guys to prove to themselves that they are a good team, and capable of competing in the Big XII. With continued contributions from Lewis, Jackson, and Griffin, and Haliburton in essence given the green light from CSP, let's hope they let it go and ball out. Go Cyclones!!!!

woodm07

Apr 6, 2015
Love my clones, but not feeling good about tonight. Sadly, I'm not going to monkey around with trying to figure out how to get ESPN+ either.

I'm on the older side, who doesn't like new or complicated technology, and it wasn't that bad. Rather easy to put on my phone and tv.

Carnegie

Jul 10, 2019
After watching Baylor take apart Kansas in Lawrence, I don't think a win in Waco is likely. Baylor guards shoot better, the entire team looks more physical and they play hard the entire 40 minutes. Sometime during the first 10 minutes I'm think we will go scoreless for 3-5 minutes and get behind by 15 or 16 pts and then a timeout will be called by CSP.

........ but go Cyclones!

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Love my clones, but not feeling good about tonight. Sadly, I'm not going to monkey around with trying to figure out how to get ESPN+ either.

"I' not going to monkey with trying to figure out how to get espn+"......Neither am I mj4cy.....Just another money grab by Disney/ESPN......Now let me say that I am hoping for the best ....ie our Cyclones play their best and at least make baylor sweat a little bit....