UFC Thread

I-Statefanin IACity78

Sep 10, 2019
Usman-Covington was a kickboxing match that will sometimes happen with two even stud wrestlers

Volkanovski beat Holloway easily. Max just had no energy.

Nunes put on her wrestling shoes and beat her world class striker by boring but dominant UD

Aldo looked surprisingly good but didnt fight hard enougj in these close decisions judges will give the nod vs the busier guy

Yan easily beat Faber. Urijahs striking still sucks.

CubsClones1

Nov 12, 2012
Prairie City
Usman-Covington was a kickboxing match that will sometimes happen with two even stud wrestlers

Volkanovski beat Holloway easily. Max just had no energy.

Nunes put on her wrestling shoes and beat her world class striker by boring but dominant UD

Aldo looked surprisingly good but didnt fight hard enougj in these close decisions judges will give the nod vs the busier guy

Yan easily beat Faber. Urijahs striking still sucks.

Usman-Covington - I think Usman is just plain better than Colby at every phase of the game. I'm intrigued by a potential Usman vs Masvidal fight.

Volkanovski really impressed me. Not sure if Holloway had an off night or if the fight miles are starting to catch up to him.

Nunes has got to be the best women's MMA fighter of all time. I know they aren't in the same org right now, but I'd love to see her fight Kayla Harrison before she's out of her prime. I know Kayla's young and still learning the full mma game, but her judo background/accomplishments alone make her SCARY.

I couldn't believe how competitive Aldo was with this being his first cut down to 135. Really wish Moraes would have engaged more.

Yan was nasty! Gotta love No Love Cody getting worked up and trying to talk his way into a fight with Yan. Cody's jaw wants no part of that.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
McGregor had an interview come out today saying how he wants to get bad to previous years and stay busy and fight 3 times this year.

You got the Cerrone fight in 2 weeks and he said he will stay ready for when Tony/Khabib falls through again or he could fight Gaethje.

I wouldn’t mind him having a quick turnaround with Gaethje and then have a Khabib rematch towards the end of 2020.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
McGregor had an interview come out today saying how he wants to get bad to previous years and stay busy and fight 3 times this year.

You got the Cerrone fight in 2 weeks and he said he will stay ready for when Tony/Khabib falls through again or he could fight Gaethje.

I wouldn’t mind him having a quick turnaround with Gaethje and then have a Khabib rematch towards the end of 2020.

he is good for the sport. They need to feed him some more Cowboy Cerrone types and rebuild him winning fights. If he loses his next time fight. He becomes lip service again. Let him get some
Impressive victories over solid fighters on the downturn and set himself up for a title fight in three or four fights. Khabib will
Murder him again.

Colorado

Aug 29, 2008
Colorado
This isn’t UFC but did anyone see the announcement for a Michael Nunn Vs Militich kickboxing fight? Couple of dudes in their 50’s fighting for what? Maybe to help Nunn get back on his feet after prison?

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
This isn’t UFC but did anyone see the announcement for a Michael Nunn Vs Militich kickboxing fight? Couple of dudes in their 50’s fighting for what? Maybe to help Nunn get back on his feet after prison?
Unless you're a superstar there isn't really money in the fight game. Probably just need money.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Twitter's @ ESPNMMA:

“We’re going to get the fighters somewhere, and we’re going to bring them to this location. They won’t know where they’re headed to.”
Dana White explains the logistics of how fighters will be transported to the site of UFC 249, as well as the soon-to-be-secured private island.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Twitter's @ ESPNMMA:

“We’re going to get the fighters somewhere, and we’re going to bring them to this location. They won’t know where they’re headed to.”
Dana White explains the logistics of how fighters will be transported to the site of UFC 249, as well as the soon-to-be-secured private island.
Thought this article was amusing because this is basically a plotline from multiple martial arts movies and video games.

https://kotaku.com/ufc-gets-private-island-is-now-basically-a-fighting-ga-1842718437

Reactions: isutrevman

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
No way a wrestler of Cormier's pedigree ends up on the bottom of a wrestling skirmish with Lewis. It would have to be after a big punch from him. Then yes he could end it. Right now I will take Jones but would not be shocked if Gustafson beat him. Ring rust, No roids, Alexander came really close in that first fight.
He was robbed. Jones should have lost that fight to Gustafson.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Insane UFC card tonight. Top to bottom through the whole entire card is one of the tops of all time.

Luque vs Price was insane just now.

Reactions: isutrevman

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron