To all the Prohm Haters...

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Prohm is 8 and 7, he is a mediocre mid major coach.

OU has been extremely bad on the road the last few years.

The Prohm apologist will want to expand his contract to 2030 because of this game.

And people accuse me of overwrought hyperbole...

Glad you enjoyed the victory. What a great fan you are.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
KU was not the main competition last year. What about Tech and K-State?
CW and Hines said they had the most talent in the league. If you think they had the 5th most talented team in the league then that is your opinion

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
Now we go on the road to play Baylor (who should probably be ranked #1 in the nation) and a top 25 Texas Tech team who was in the final four last year.

The vast majority of teams in the country would go 0-2 with that schedule, and unfortunately that would make us 1-4 in the league. I just hope we can survive this front loaded schedule without the wheels falling off. All I know is two things:
  1. The Prohm haters will be hyperventilating.
  2. I will avoid this message board for a week or so.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Now we go on the road to play Baylor (who should probably be ranked #1 in the nation) and a top 25 Texas Tech team who was in the final four last year.

The vast majority of teams in the country would go 0-2 with that schedule, and unfortunately that would make us 1-4 in the league. I just hope we can survive this front loaded schedule without the wheels falling off. All I know is two things:

Some perspective, ku fans are calling for Self's job after they "were upset" at home to the #4 team in the country on their boards.

My wife is the most fanatic and positive ISU Men's basketball fan I know. She stays off CF and when I described the Prohm AND team hate on here (yes it is on here), she stated that sounded like the way ku fans act and that it was embarrassing to have fans like that. She is right. The hate on here is embarrassing.

Criticism is criticism, but the vitriol towards this team and Prohm is disheartening.

Entitled idiot fans of any team gonna idiot and trolls gonna troll.

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines

With the exception of Auburn in 2 weeks, how is a double round robin schedule front loaded?

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee

KenPom thinks it’s going to be a rough stretch for us
80DC8715-D324-4FE4-86CE-8D2E0C269583.jpeg

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
I don't need Ken Pom's fancy math to know we are effed.

Next 7 games will be tough, to say the least. 2-5 is a reasonable expectation, but win the 2 (OSU and at UT), maybe steal one ...
then the opposite of the front-loaded schedule. Of the final 9, 6 are very winnable, 7 if you count TT at home.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
These are your experts on team talent? Ok.

No my experts are my own eyes but if you think we had the 5th best talent in the Big 12 last year I would love to hear which “experts” agreed with you.